**Live game thread** Us vs the Eels

@Geo. said:
Brooks defence has been impressive

Moses has been good as well. I think the whole team has been defending well but the halves are really putting their bodies on the line.

Whoever decided to go for goal twice needs a kick up the backside.
And will we ever do anything about the right side?
Parra are running half a reserve grade side - we should be up by 20 or more.

Gee lucky there missing : Norman , Foran , Jennings , Radradra , Scott and to think they had Paulo and Peats :eek:pen_mouth: .

@foreveratiger said:
Gee lucky there missing : Norman , Foran , Jennings , Radradra , Scott and to think they had Paulo and Peats :eek:pen_mouth: .

which makes going for goal twice instead of attacking even worse…...plenty of opportunities to attack and we don't take them

@foreveratiger said:

They would not have had all those players if they had not cheated the salary cap!!!

:brick:

@Tigerdave said:
@foreveratiger said:

which makes going for goal twice instead of attacking even worse…...plenty of opportunities to attack and we don't take them

That's what i was saying to you earlier when you said your reason for maybe going for the 2 ( cause of Brooks).

the last 10 Minutes we lost our Composure and direction IMO

That try was sheppard for any club except Tigers :frowning: Very good compation 81%, and only 8 missed tackles:)
I would be happy to win this game, even by 1 point.
Go Tigers

@foreveratiger said:

Serious talent missing yet still competitive.

Latest posts

Members online

Back