**Live game thread** Us vs the Titans

@The Return said:
@Tigerdave said:
So…............Hayne touched a ref last week and didn't get charged right?

The guy is a world class douche bag, turned his back on the NRL and failed at 2 other codes, a guy that more or less told the NRL he was better then an NRL player then the world tells him he isn't and the scorned NRL couldn't wait to take him back after the Parramatta fairytale was derailed, good luck watching that field goal replayed 485 times this week by every media outlet.

Feel freaking sick. And can Taylor please spend at least 5 minutes this week teaching 1 player how to kick goals!! Where the hell is Patty?! I'd still him out there this year, offers no less then Rankin and kicks at 85%.

After Hayne bombed out with NFL and the Fijian Rugby Olympic winners I'm surprised that Hayne didn't try out for a place with Matildas. Still the NRL have bent over backwards to keep his massive ego flying.

@MacDougall said:
A huge effort to get to 18 all after Teddy went off. Nofoaluma was sensational again. **There is a game our kicking lost us**.

One of 3 this season actually - things could've been so much different now if our abysmal goal kicking was addressed much earlier in the year :imp:

@weststigers said:
Moses cost us that game.

1\. Threw an intercept pass on Titans goal line which led to a try.

2\. Drops the ball after Naqaima passed it to him in space which from memory led to a try.

3\. Goes for field goal 40 out which gives them a 7 tackle set where we give Hayne a shot to win the game.

Refs were rubbish too. Hoffman strips the ball on Teddy and Aloiai and bunker does nothing, yet when littlejohn dropped the ball, the Titans whinge and get a favourable call from the bunker.

#frustrated

Don't talk about King Moses like that :laughing:

I think we need a real aggro forward. We really needed Klemmer. Sides just feel they can bully us. The sides with big angry forwards beat us every time. We out finesse the finesse sides and get belted by the brawler sides.

@weststigers said:
Moses cost us that game.

2\. Drops the ball after Naqaima passed it to him in space which from memory led to a try.

3\. Goes for field goal 40 out which gives them a 7 tackle set where we give Hayne a shot to win the game.

Refs were rubbish too. Hoffman strips the ball on Teddy and Aloiai and bunker does nothing, yet when littlejohn dropped the ball, the Titans whinge and get a favourable call from the bunker.

#frustrated

Hard to be critical of Moses with most responsibility on his shoulders atm. I do agree the refs killed us with those couple calls.

The NRL have more to gain with a Hayne led team heading into finals.

@foreveratiger said:
Where is the fairness in that? We lose Tedesco and Ryan James gets to finish the game, what a load of BS.

Well we played our semi's last week and didn't turn the possession into points in the 1st half.
A home crowd like that and we choke.

Stupid decision by Moses to go for goal, take the tap 10 metres out and get a field goal but then again can't kick goals let alone maybe kick a field goal 10 metres out.

If they can't beat the Titans infront of a paches Cambo crowd , they don't deserve to play semis .

…and christ knows why Taylor leaves of Woods for the start of the 2nd half ... Brain dead decision IMO

Strange to say goal kicking cost us when the Titans only hit 1 of 4\. More like letting soft tries in in the first half cost us. Also should not have taken the penalty kick late. Should have worked it for the field goal instead.

@Geo. said:
@greatodensraven said:
Is Teddy ok?

No ..his season is over…

gonna be interesting to see how long Ryan James gets suspended for ?

personally I think he should not be eligible to play until, teddy can.

Then Ryan James suspension period starts from the first game teddy return back and plays.

So if teddy out 5 weeks.
James gets suspended for 5 weeks.
James is out a total of 10 NRL games, that the **Titans compete in.**

@MacDougall said:
@hobbo2803 said:
Dare I say it… We lacked leadership and composure from a true leader that unfortunately wasn't playing today !

...oh and the ability to slot a field goal !

We are 3/4 since he was dropped and lost that game by 1.

And two of them were cannon fodder,

@glebe_tiger said:
@weststigers said:
Moses cost us that game.

#frustrated

Hard to be critical of Moses with most responsibility on his shoulders atm. I do agree the refs killed us with those couple calls.

" This Team is yours", now where did I hear that

@goldcoast tiger said:
@glebe_tiger said:
@weststigers said:
Moses cost us that game.

#frustrated

" This Team is yours", now where did I hear that

Don't hold back - get into them. How dare they falter.

You have three weeks of waiting to get off your chest. Go for it!

Latest posts

Members online

Back