**Live game thread* WT vs Warriors

Told you their minds were not on the job today, Hastings led the way....he is sulking big time since Madge was sacked...Sheens is worried.....a Brooks/Doueihi halves combo next week would not surprise...Personally I'd give Madden the #7 for the rest of the year with Doueihi at 6.

Why'd they appoint he captain then?

Can tell musgrovre needs to go with madge too

Penalty against offa for a good hit at 0-0 from memory. Player wasn't held, played on, got smashed legally and gets a penalty for late contact.

Not an excuse, but still a shocker unless I missed some other justification.
Joffa talked someone with out the ball a few seconds earlier then put the legal hit on the Warriors player

We were chasing Latrell & TPG, we had money. Madge couldn’t attract a lap dance wit a wallet full of $100 notes.
Because Madge would be screaming at the lap dancer “I want 4 hit ups and then a kick to the corner and then will smash em and pray for an error and hopefully we can get a penalty and take the 2 “ that’s the game plan love …

For me Douehi at 6 Madden at 7 but would like to pick a competitive pack and im at a loss to find one out of this sub standard roster
Maybe Hastings at lock but just clutching at straws
I don’t care as long as Brooks is playing state cup

Really don’t know what we are getting so upset about.
With our injuries, weak roster, Coach that just did not get results and our decision to get rid of dead wood early and blood some youngsters ….. just what the #@$&#$ did you people expect.
Even before the season started we were almost stuffed but with all that on board now we just can’t expect much in short term.
So I would just suggest that we all stop all this lunching party stuff and get real.
WT game time 2022 …. go spend some time with family, read a book but for sake don’t torture yourself and watch …. there’s nothing there but pain and misery.

The pitch invaders made more metres than our forwards.
Sadly, Seyfarth has really gone cold and seems to be mainly posing out there .. that penalty against us when he stopped right in the line and Douehi had to run around him was the height of lazy stupid footballer .. he should know that he has to run through the line , get himself out of the way and the play , but he stopped and caused the entire problem.. he and Broooks making fake efforts im defence instead of committing and putting pressure on the ball runner is terrible , ordinary show pony football and is beneath the dignity of Wests Tigers standards, or at least it should be .. it really is blatant and awful !

Positives:
Doueihi second game back from ACL reminding us why he’s our best player
Pole looked at home - he could be quite something (need to remember he was playing SG Ball literally 12 weeks ago)
Gone under the radar because of how bad the team is, Joffa is having a good season.
Noddy gone surely.

Really don’t know what we are getting so upset about.
With our injuries, weak roster, Coach that just did not get results and our decision to get rid of dead wood early and blood some youngsters ….. just what the #@$&#$ did you people expect.
Even before the season started we were almost stuffed but with all that on board now we just can’t expect much in short term.
So I would just suggest that we all stop all this lunching party stuff and get real.
WT game time 2022 …. go spend some time with family, read a book but for Christ sake don’t torture yourself and watch …. there’s nothing there but pain and misery.
There's always a few giggles in our games

Back