**Live game thread**

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
We simply have too many players who have no right to be in first grade - Lovett, Kevie, JLJ, MCK.

Sadly one of the best players for us today was Tim Grant.

Thats really sad because he has played like absolute garbage

Nah made 10-12 metres on every hit up and was very solid in the middle. Without him we lose by 60.

+1

When you think about it the Roosters just played with us, they weren't afraid to push a pass or make a mistake because they knew they could defend it. They knew they had our measure and they totally controlled that game despite the number of errors they made they were never uncomfortable at any point.
That's the difference between the good sides.

@ said:
Teddy not interested in passing again

Who was he going to pass it to???
He knows it's a waste of time passing as there's hardly anyone in this team who can break the line consistently.

Woods and Teddy may as well yave been passengers today. They played ok but so well below what rep players in other teams do. The lack of leadership is so poor. Thankfully we are close to a full clean out for next season and I don't think re-signing any players no matter how capable they are will help. Time to get rid of a pathetic culture that is lead by players like Woods.

@ said:
When you think about it the Roosters just played with us, they weren't afraid to push a pass or make a mistake because they knew they could defend it. They knew they had our measure and they totally controlled that game despite the number of errors they made they were never uncomfortable at any point.
That's the difference between the good sides.

That was just a training session for the Roosters.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
We simply have too many players who have no right to be in first grade - Lovett, Kevie, JLJ, MCK.

Sadly one of the best players for us today was Tim Grant.

Thats really sad because he has played like absolute garbage

Nah made 10-12 metres on every hit up and was very solid in the middle. Without him we lose by 60.

+1

Grant was great.

I don't care what they do, Brooks needs to come back next week in place of Jack Little Talent. Do a hamstring transplant. Anything.

@ said:
@ said:
Looks like old Pasty Face has had the last laugh

yep, this was his team. he created it. 2 years to create this rabble for his 3rd, unbelievable

didnt we almost make the finals last year with jt as coach and probley would of if if some games went our way
yeh he started the year of bad but he wasnt never given a chance to turn it around

cleary got lucky he fell into a team he could completely rebuild something jt was never able too do

@ said:
Woods and Teddy may as well yave been passengers today. They played ok but so well below what rep players in other teams do. The lack of leadership is so poor. Thankfully we are close to a full clean out for next season and I don't think re-signing any players no matter how capable they are will help. Time to get rid of a pathetic culture that is lead by players like Woods.

Our top players really don't perform like top players. I think Woods is an ordinary prop. He has some good runs throughout the game but he isn't a good player. He is completely replaceable. Tedesco is a great player at times but he was poor out there and has been poor all year.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Looks like old Pasty Face has had the last laugh

yep, this was his team. he created it. 2 years to create this rabble for his 3rd, unbelievable

didnt we almost make the finals last year with jt as coach and probley would of if if some games went our way
yeh he started the year of bad but he wasnt never given a chance to turn it around

cleary got lucky he fell into a team he could completely rebuild something jt was never able too do

Is that JTs mother on the computer again? JT wasn't given a chance to turn it around and Cleary got lucky? Jeez you don't have a freaking clue mate. Why don't you leave the adult conversations to the adults.

Please get JLJ the hell away from 1st grade, he is near the worst half I have ever seen. I don't rate Rankin at all but he is better than JLJ

@ said:
Please get JLJ the hell away from 1st grade, he is near the worst half I have ever seen. I don't rate Rankin at all but he is better than JLJ

Agree 100% with you mate. I've been saying this for weeks. Jack Little Talent is not fit to tie a first grader's bootlaces.

@ said:
Now my favourite part, get hammered and smile and laugh after the game

I can't ever get that… notice Pearce and Lovett chatting very Paly after the game....one can only wonder what they were dealing up....

JT got sacked as there was barely any improvement in anyone over the 2+ years he was here. The club was losing its best players and wasn't able to attract anyone in return.
The timing of it was terrible, but the board was terrified of next year being even worse than the last few. At least Ivan's introduction has given us some clout in the transfer market.
\
\
As for today, confident men against nervous boys. Our halves were abysmal, theirs were rep level.
Woods looked like he didn't want to be there, can't believe he's still our captain.

@ said:
JT got sacked as there was barely any improvement in anyone over the 2+ years he was here. The club was losing its best players and wasn't able to attract anyone in return.
The timing of it was terrible, but the board was terrified of next year being even worse than the last few. At least Ivan's introduction has given us some clout in the transfer market.
\
\
As for today, confident men against nervous boys. Our halves were abysmal, theirs were rep level.
Woods looked like he didn't want to be there, can't believe he's still our captain.

Well said. Ivan needs to appoint someone else as captain because Woods is already in the departure lounge.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back