Live music - Bands you have seen/Are planning to see

This is not the greatest song in the world, no.
This is just a tribute!
Man see Axis of Awesome.
I think they were $30 or $50, not as well known as Tenacious D but OMG you will die laughing and I mean it.

I haven't seen Tripod either, though I really really want too. Insanely funny... Look up their Russell Crowe song or Gold coast the musical. ... Their songs made within 1 hour under pressure on live radio

Some of these bands should have declined. How on earth can Kiss keep touring and maintaining quality I have no idea (Haven't seen them, so don't know). Friend saw Paul McCarthy and said he was still "great" but better last time.
I saw both in October. Kiss were better than I expected. I actually vowed never to see them again after I saw them in 2015. They had progressively been getting worse each time I saw them, and that time in 2015, Paul’s voice was just arse. So I skipped their end of the road tour in 2022. But when they announced their final Australian show for ACCOR, something made me want to be there. Just felt considering it was a stadium show that I didn’t wanna miss it. I’m glad I didn’t

Macca was fine. At 82, idk what you are expecting. Played nearly 3 hours and was solid. For me, seeing him isn’t as much about the performance, it’s the experience. Still being able to see one of The Beatles. Not going to be able to do that for much longer.

Man see Axis of Awesome.
I think they were $30 or $50, not as well known as Tenacious D but OMG you will die laughing and I mean it.

I haven't seen Tripod either, though I really really want too. Insanely funny... Look up their Russell Crowe song or Gold coast the musical. ... Their songs made within 1 hour under pressure on live radio
I have seen both Tripod and Axis numerous times, really good nights. I love Rage of Thrones by Axis.

I got mine yesterday through the fan club. For the General sale you have to register for the sale by tonight and then apparently you will get an email through the week to confirm if you have been selected to participate in the sale. I think everyone will be selected to participate, its a fairly big venue.

Register here. https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/pearl-jam
Registered Yesterday

Lets see what the Prices are, I haven't listened since the Binauarl album....

Last Kiss is PJ’s only ever number one. And it’s a song they didn’t even write.

I like Bugs better

Bugs was the one I was thinking of
- Rats has some decent melodies...
You can always tell the level of a PJ Crazy when they try sit you down and explain why Bugs is a decent song...

PJ was better when Dave was in the band....

Take it you aren’t a fan.
Not really… don’t dislike them, just my least favourite band from that time..
(I was in the Nirvana camp)

Can’t argue with what they’ve done…
They have a couple hand fulla of really, really good songs…

State of love and trust is the best song to never make an album of ever maybe - they might have got that #1 if it was on ten. The early live renditions of Porch are enough to make a grown man weep (i’ve not heard a later version of it) and they did a justice to Neil young’s Rockin in the free world, that he sadly never could…
The version floating about from Melbourne 99 with Dave Grohl on drums is the best I’ve heard… he really brings the biscuits!!
PJ always came across a little manufactured to me… but I love a lot of stuff they’ve done, just not everything…
They were ringing it in for quite some time over the last decade or so.

How'd you find Mudvayne?
Ok you did not ask me and Mudvayne isn't exactly my thing.

I saw them at Big day out once...2006.. They are not my thing and I barely remember their set.
Gerling*,
White stripes*,
Franz Ferdinand*,
Wolfmother*,
Airbourne,
Magic Dirt, (really good)
Living End, (oddly I don't remember them much from this event, but they are normally kicking and awesome.)
Cog, (really really good... better indoors).

The mess hall played there too, I can't remember them from the day. Honestly such a tight 2 peace. The Go team was also good, definately 1 hit wonders. ...

But yea, Mudvayne. I like watched their set, Gerling mocked them saying "hey guys, this is what happens when parents spank their children"... Can't remember much of their set at all. Look could have been Alcahol or something on my part, this ain't me dissing them... You do you.

man looking up these lineups and MY OH MY

*just outstanding.

Latest posts

Members online

Back