Look on the bright side at least were leading the comp in two areas

liltiger

Most overrated forward pack and most overrated coach.
I mean wow a forward pack that gets rolled every week apart from big Marty and a coach who's game plan is to run one out for five tackles then bomb on the last. Were in for a very long year.

We also lead the most worst calls against a team stat surely.

I mean we're only like 10 games in but sure write off a coach straight away that's logical.
Never mind the fact that last year we'd already conceded 40 points in one game twice? Three times maybe? Or the year before when we'd just gone on a 6 game losing streak?
We're not good now but we're certainly already an improvement.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@liltiger said:
Most overrated forward pack and most overrated coach.

I think out pack is underrated. The coach though is a joke. I am being too harsh but its his hype that is killing him. He definitely isn't the messiah. If he had said he was learning and all the rest of it it would be okay. He has talked a bunch of crap and now he looks stupid.

I don't rate the raters.

Give yourselves an uppercut.

If you can't see any improvement - maybe you should be watching another game.

@Russell said:
I don't rate the raters.

Just given myself an uppercut, jab and right hook but the lads were poor and have been for
A month apart from the dogs I'm just venting
My frustration but Taylor's got to come up
With better the lads just look flat and uninterested at the moment.

@Russell said:
I don't rate the raters.

As many good judges are saying. "Today was a disgraceful performance. Bereft of anything that even is in the ballpark of coherent and planned." At least two players, Moses and Lawrence, have to be dropped if you want to see any improvement in team morale because team morale is near an all time low.

@Russell said:
I don't rate the raters.

What improvement have you seen?
Sue, yes. Brooks, yes. Lawrence, yes.
Woods has gone backwards, Teddy and Keith are slowing, Richards has virtually stopped as have Sirro and Lovett.
Attitude is gone, morale is gone, team selection is almost worse, the points are gone and my faith in the coach is on its way out.
I'd be interested to know what others are taking from these long weeks.

@wtigers said:
I mean we're only like 10 games in but sure write off a coach straight away that's logical.
Never mind the fact that last year we'd already conceded 40 points in one game twice? Three times maybe? Or the year before when we'd just gone on a 6 game losing streak?
We're not good now but we're certainly already an improvement.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_[/quote
\
\
Potter was a much better coach, injuries killed his chances worse injury run in WT history

@VanillaThunder said:
@Russell said:
I don't rate the raters.

What improvement have you seen?
Sue, yes. Brooks, yes. Lawrence, yes.
Woods has gone backwards, Teddy and Keith are slowing, Richards has virtually stopped as have Sirro and Lovett.
Attitude is gone, morale is gone, team selection is almost worse, the points are gone and my faith in the coach is on its way out.
I'd be interested to know what others are taking from these long weeks.

Valium

Attitude,morale seems to be on the decline which is understandable after a string of defeats and no accountability is shown towards certain players performances.

I cannot wait to see how this thread reads in a month or two.

We're in a bit of a slump. A young team in a slump collapses. It needs it's senior players to stand up and direct in dark times, and when your halves aren't even 21 and your senior player has an Origin match on his mind, you're going to put in poor performances.

Judge the side by the end of the season, not on losing on Sunday. What if we win our next 4 matches, will the forwards be great again and Taylor a genius??

Back