Luciano Leilua

Palm Cove mate.
A bit hidden from the main drag but close enough to ride to the beach.
Don't think I ever went to the beach there.
Mostly trinity I think if I was down in Cairns.
Looks a beautiful spot. Jealous

When we were young we’d have lunch down the esplanade and organise hookups after work. I went years with bugger all sleep lol…
Those were the days ay.
Those clubs and restaurants along the main stretch were like a pussy smorgasbord from around the world.
Damn........

Mr google says Ross River River Virus is a mosquito transmitted
Polyarthritis virus that targets several joints of the body and malaria type symptoms.
Had an army mate in Townsville who got it and every now and then he'd get a relapse of it.
There's no cure but eventually dissapears after 20yrs or so. Can be really debilitating.
Barmah virus
Mosquito gets the disease from dead kangaroos or other animals and transmits to humans.
Its symtoms only last a couple if weeks.
Australia is the only country where Barmah Forest virus has been identified.
Nice, look forward to contracting Barmah. Thanks for the update. It's a small price to pay for living in paradise.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Nice.
I'm moving to tassie in a few yrs.
Bought some land south of Davenport in the north.
Can't wait tbh
My eldest big lad has a buisiness and his family in Devonport, mate it's gods country around there, trout fishing, hiking, country towns and still enough citylife to keep you else entertained. The air is so crisp and clean as is the water.

I’ve been through there when I did a bit of work in Canberra.
Youre right, some nice little towns but very cold and wet. I froze half to death lol…

Yeah, I like being among the rivers, falls and trees. I'm pretty hot blooded so I enjoy the cold. Different kind of heat in the mountains. Mid-Upper Blue Mountains is nice at 16°C on a sunny day with no wind. You can get around in shorts and a t-shirt. It's a different heat to Sydney basin.

My eldest big lad has a buisiness and his family in Devonport, mate it's gods country around there, trout fishing, hiking, country towns and still enough citylife to keep you else entertained. The air is so crisp and clean as is the water.
I can't wait bro.
I'm just gonna take it easy. Been working too hard for years now, I just want to kick back.

Yeah, I like being among the rivers, falls and trees. I'm pretty hot blooded so I enjoy the cold. Different kind of heat in the mountains. Mid-Upper Blue Mountains is nice at 16°C on a sunny day with no wind. You can get around in shorts and a t-shirt. It's a different heat to Sydney basin.
Absolutely, I love the cool weather, not windy though.
Kangaroo Valley is such a pretty little gem of a place.
See guys, we're neary over Lucy leaving 🤣

That's why I was shocked they signed him for such big coin.
The talent they have in the forwards is ridiculous.
They must have though they were going to lose someone
Their forward pack could be the best in the comp by this time next year.
They are super talented and a mob of goers. Fancy being able to bring someone like Luki off the bench…Taumalolo, Nanai, Cotter, Gilbert…love watching them.

Latest posts

Back