Luke Brooks #167

Reading all the negative remarks on here about Brooks. Doesn’t say much about the rest of the team when your best player 3 of the last 5 seasons is perceived by a few here to be so bad.

Mods can we keep this thread alive for at least until round 15? I’d like to see the humble pie party.

Reading all the negative remarks on here about Brooks. Doesn’t say much about the rest of the team when your best player 3 of the last 5 seasons is perceived by a few here to be so bad.

Mods can we keep this thread alive for at least until round 15? I’d like to see the humble pie party.
I am not bagging Brooks as such, I blame the club, but to say Brooks has been our best player 3 of the last 5 years, please get back to reality. Brooks needs to leave as it is best for himself and the club, this has gone on 5 seasons too long

Brooks will go good as long as Hastings makes him look good while playing in a five eighth role.
Don’t kid yourself he’s our saviour as a halfback.

Brooks will go good as long as Hastings makes him look good while playing in a five eighth role.
Don’t kid yourself he’s our saviour as a halfback.
If Sheens keeps Brooks, and god I hope he doesn't, we need Hastings, Williams or Moses at 7, otherwise we are in for an extended stay in the bottom 8

I am not bagging Brooks as such, I blame the club, but to say Brooks has been our best player 3 of the last 5 years, please get back to reality. Brooks needs to leave as it is best for himself and the club, this has gone on 5 seasons too long

Agreed on all counts. He may even improve at a new club, who knows.

Are the Moses rumours about him coming back for real though? I just can't imagine this happening.

Reactions: 851
Agreed on all counts. He may even improve at a new club, who knows.

Are the Moses rumours about him coming back for real though? I just can't imagine this happening.
Why PB, money talks and he has the Lebanese connection???

Nah, there's a dude here who goes by the forum name " @Lebanese_Coach_aspiration ".

He's also Lebanese, as I understand it.
Oh ok. I was just asking your opinion whether moses would come here based on AD, Robbie, Benny, Alex and others and also the coach wants attack. I guess it's mainly dependant on money and Brook's rumoured move happening.

Let's give Brooks the respect he deserved. Has stayed loyal to the club whilst others have bailed.

He has played behind some very weak packs over the years and a lot of coaches with confusing or very little game plans to follow.

He is a running 5/8 with speed and can tackle. Kicking game sometimes.

As a lover of NRL, not just WT I feel Brooks best option is to find a new team for 2023 as he needs a fresh start and prove to himself he is a very good player.

I read the comments of some of the Keyboard Warriors on this forum bagging Brooks constantly. The guy has been good enough to play 186 NRL games how many NRL have any of the Keyboard Warriors played, probably none like myself.

To play one game of NRL you need some serious courage. Brooks at 88 kgs is constantly smashed by players well over 100kgs. I am around the same weight as Brooks and no way could I take the hits they get.

Thanks Brooks for all the efforts you have provided in the WT jersey. All the best champion
Well said. Those bagging him don’t understand the game…merely losers who have achieved nothing personally.

Good post. King Sirro's post on Brooks was one of the best I've ever read. In short, he wrote that being with the new coaching team at WTs in a new environment with additional good players will feel like a new team.
I agree. The guy is still our best option and playing with a creative hooker and an updated attacking style will suit him.

Good post. King Sirro's post on Brooks was one of the best I've ever read. In short, he wrote that being with the new coaching team at WTs in a new environment with additional good players will feel like a new team.
This will be Brooks' fourth new coaching team and environment rotation. What excuse will we run with after this season is done?

This will be Brooks' fourth new coaching team and environment rotation. What excuse will we run with after this season is done?
Also review the number quality players who have gone from WTs without being replaced by similar quality (no disrespect intended for our current roster).

Would you leave the coaching of Sheens, Marshall, Farah and Furner for the Knights' coach?

Staff online

Back