Luke Brooks #167

Lol come on… the environment changed regularly.
His performances never did.
The environment was absolutely horrendous for years and that’s why they just put a broom through the place.

He said in the past 25 years so that’s what I was speaking to.
The original argument was about the environment Brooksy played in. I struggle to think of anyone other than Teddy who rose to prominence during that time. And he obviously left shortly thereafter.

The original argument was about the environment Brooksy played in. I struggle to think of anyone other than Teddy who rose to prominence during that time. And he obviously left shortly thereafter.
Yes, you were sooking that Brooks was hard done by and I said no, he is just a shit footballer.
I win.

Yes, you were sooking that Brooks was hard done by and I said no, he is just a shit footballer.
I win.
And it’s attitudes like yours that make people want to see the bloke do well at manly. You can’t argue he’s played in good football sides, all you can do is sink the slipper in.

And it’s attitudes like yours that make people want to see the bloke do well at manly. You can’t argue he’s played in good football sides, all you can do is sink the slipper in.
Oh get stuffed lol…
He is a major reason our club is a joke in the rugby league world and a punchline amongst our peers.

Oh get stuffed lol…
He is a major reason our club is a joke in the rugby league world and a punchline amongst our peers.
Respectfully disagree. I’d say we were on a trajectory towards success until management let his three mates go and completely derailed the train or bus or dumpster fire, whatever you want to call it.

Respectfully disagree. I’d say we were on a trajectory towards success until management let his three mates go and completely derailed the train or bus or dumpster fire, whatever you want to call it.
That certainly didn’t help, but he wasn’t setting the comp alight even with them here.

That certainly didn’t help, but he wasn’t setting the comp alight even with them here.
The media branded them a big four, maybe unfairly, but that’s the way it was. Someone in “the environment “ thought he was a million dollar player.

He couldn’t elevate a poor roster, wasn’t a leader, I’m happy to leave it at that and back him to go better at Manly.

Bring on Luai and 2025.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back