Luke Brooks #167

Why, once again, we are trying to blame a loss on ONE player ??
Had we won the game no one would have said rubbish about him. Or maybe I’m wrong and people still would.
We as a team are not getting results, so blame players who make equal share of errors in each game, not just one bloke.
It is the 4th or 5th game this year where we've had over 55% of the ball. If your 7 can't win you those games, let alone a solitary one, hes incompetent.
He is on $1m a year, thats why he's criticised.

I’m starting to think the same thing. At first I thought they were just brain dead / family friends but now I’m starting to think they get some sick sexual release from being brooks trolls. It’s worrying that we have this type of behavior on our forum.
Mate, its pretty obvious. They don't even try to conceal it. Outrages posts seeking attention and nothing more.

Its not half obvious the 2 main culprits were also the 2 that were heavily involved in trolling to get the politics thread taken down. Its the same damn 2!!! That tells you everything.

Why, once again, we are trying to blame a loss on ONE player ??
Had we won the game no one would have said rubbish about him. Or maybe I’m wrong and people still would.
We as a team are not getting results, so blame players who make equal share of errors in each game, not just one bloke.
We are.
He missed more tackles and dropped more balls/made poor passes than he did good things.
The bloke ain’t worth a squirt of urine let alone a mill plus.

They need to kill the run around- it was slow motion stuff.

It's a classic Robbie Farah play. Going back in time and it's embarrassing.....really embarrassing.

They are doing that instead of using a ball playing lock. This coaching group have got so many things wrong, and today they unearthed another thing, the 2010 dummy half runaround. Sad.

One went missing and the other sock 🧦 changed his user name 🤣
The 4 biggest Brooks supporter accounts on here are Tim sheens (formerguest), Earl, Paws, jedi tiger

Tim sheens, earl and jedi tiger I suspect are sock accounts, they all repeat and parrot each others posts throughout the whole forum especially anything to do with brooks and the old politics thread. Paws has gone quiet for his embarrassing posts made all off season.

Can someone please share the video of Brooks dropping the crucial ball. I think I walked a away for a minute and missed it. Call me a masochist but I'd like to see it!

Can someone please share the video of Brooks dropping the crucial ball. I think I walked an away for a minute and missed it. Call me a masochist but I'd like to see it!
You don’t want to see it.. would have scored under the sticks and we get the victory.

Reactions: 851
Brooks and his fans, both inside and outside the organisation, are an embarrassment and disgrace to the Wests Tigers jersey.

The sooner he and the ####### who support him are cut out from the club, the sooner the club can get serious about competing and we fans don’t have to endure his supporters spouting their brainless crap all over this forum.

Hopefully all the rest of his fans have the good graces to disappear once he leaves the club, just like that coward paws.

His defenders are displaying attention seeking behaviours. Its not delusional its deliberate for attention, they know what they are doing and they are filling up sock after sock watching the replies and attention they are getting. Best to ignore. Obvious is obvious.
I agree but I think they went off too early in the game, crowing about his efforts. Some of them were trying to rub it in saying he was the hero of this victory.
Whoopsy daisey….Wests Tigers are never a lock to win a game with him on the field.

The 4 biggest Brooks supporter accounts on here are Tim sheens (formerguest), Earl, Paws, jedi tiger

Tim sheens, earl and jedi tiger I suspect are sock accounts, they all repeat and parrot each others posts throughout the whole forum especially anything to do with brooks and the old politics thread. Paws has gone quiet for his embarrassing posts made all off season.
There should be no Luke Brooks supporters left, the one last hope they were clinging to was a decent forward pack, our pack has won the yardage countless times this year and given our halves ample opportunity to win games, but they ultimately failed on every occasion.
Any Brooks supporters left, either have no idea how the game of rugby league works, or they are deadset trolls, either way Brooks needs to go ASAP, and we need a new 6 & 7 if we are going to get out of this hole Sheens has put us in

It is the 4th or 5th game this year where we've had over 55% of the ball. If your 7 can't win you those games, let alone a solitary one, hes incompetent.
He is on $1m a year, thats why he's criticised.
When you watch someone like Hynes play it’s just a joy, Compare that to Brooks is like watching an U12. Just no flow .
And drops the ball, caught in possession, no ownership of the game.

1st try. Brooks with the beautiful pas to To'a to create the try.
2nd try. All Api.
3rd try. Brooks to To'a. To'a did the work but Brooks gave him good ball.

So Brooks contributed to two out of 3 tries and one was a beautiful pass on the side he typically doesn't throw the ball.

I checked the highlights because I didn't see the game the same way you did and I didn't think what you said made any sense.
So we have a half that can pass left or right, I thought all players were taught that in school, but I will take your word for it, Brooks is special cause he can do it each way.

So we have a half that can pass left or right, I thought all players were taught that in school, but I will take your word for it, Brooks is special cause he can do it each way.

Not really. He has proved to all of us that he can create in the attacking zone. He has made some special passes the past couple of games. Unfortunately we don't have a win. He also missed a pass off IP that was a big moment in the game. That wasn't acceptable.

One went missing and the other sock 🧦 changed his user name 🤣

I'll change it back when Brooks has a shocker or he leaves the club.

He has upset me a bit today because if he took that pass from IP he had a chance to score. Apart from that though he was pretty good. One of the only guys who is creating for us.

Not really. He has proved to all of us that he can create in the attacking zone. He has made some special passes the past couple of games. Unfortunately we don't have a win. He also missed a pass off IP that was a big moment in the game. That wasn't acceptable.
He also missed some crucial tackles, dropped a ball and threw a pass meters behind the receiver. Most importantly, the team lost.
All things considered, he failed today.

Latest posts

Members online

Back