Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

They listened when the fans had a sook about the idea of signing Willie Mason.

But yeah, rightiooo smart guy.
Don't burn the dino nuggets.

View attachment 1644
Willie Mason was a PR thing because everyone thought he was a goose. Nothing to do with him as a player. People want to get rid of Brooks because they think he kicks the ball out on the full too much for their liking. Two different things brah, but you tried your best.

Willie Mason was a PR thing because everyone thought he was a goose. People want to get rid of Brooks because they think he kicks the ball out on the full too much for their liking. Two different things brah, but you tried your best.
Lol last week you were sooking, asking why people think you love him so much

He gets named and now you're defending him again.

You're sad

Lol last week you were sooking, asking why people think you love him so much

He gets named and now you're defending him again.

You're sad
Defending him how, this should be good. I‘ll open up a bag of popcorn for this one.

Have I said he shouldn’t have been dropped at all the last week or two? Lets see if you can get me this time. Give it your best shot.

Defending him how, this should be good. I‘ll open up a bag of popcorn for this one.

Have I said he shouldn’t have been dropped at all the last week or two? Lets see if you can get me this time. Give it your best shot.

I don't know, between mocking people who die of covid or making insinuations about Shane Warne - I usually ignore your 400 a day irrelevant posts because I'm doing adult things.

Stop tagging me, stop attempting to bait me as I don't wish to see your 12th apology/ "please let's be friend" private messages.

Seriously bud, beat it.

I don't know, between mocking people who did of covid or making insinuations about Shane Warne - I usually ignore your 400 a day irrelevant posts because I'm doing adult things.

Stop tagging me, stop attempting to bait me as I don't wish to see your 12th apology/ "please let's be friend" private messages.

Seriously bud, beat it.
Just admit you got nothing on this one. I don’t even need bait. You jump straight in the boat. Now run along to Culture Kings, I hear there’s a clearance sale.

Brooks has never had a decent pack around him , if he was at Melb or similar he would be a star

Tired of hearing this recycled excuse over and over again. He's had a turnover of 50+ odd players since being at WT and 5 coaches. No more excuses. Noddy is dropping a hint by putting him at hooker with Doueihis return and not Doueihi at centre ... His days are numbered at WT

Tired of hearing this recycled excuse over and over again. He's had a turnover of 50+ odd players since being at WT and 5 coaches. No more excuses. Noddy is dropping a hint by putting him at hooker with Doueihis return and not Doueihi at centre ... His days are numbered at WT
Rubbish.... He'd spent time at 9 back when Madge was here - To squeeze Madden into the side.

Going to put my neck on the block here but I reckon Fa’amanu Brown at hooker will free up some space for Brooks on the edge. A better game coming from Brooks this round.
Okay. But how is our Hooker list looking like
Jacob Liddle
Simpkin
Rui (hey he did some good for his initial game)
Tannious
and now Brown at 9.

Good thing we don't have a hooker joining our team next season.

Seriously though, none of the above I believe are going to play a lock/hooker rotation like Jake Friend could OR Brandon Smith or McCough... OK maybe Faamanu Brown!

They are all 9's. Hey no problem upgrading people, just hurry up and move a few along.

How’s Hastings win % looking. Shit forwards mate.

Noddy is dropping a hint by putting him at hooker
So were putting an indecisive player who can't drive a team around the park into hooker.

Right?

We all realise (don't we?) that the hooker dictates who gets the ball, when they get it, how fast the game is played and who's decision, on almost every play, makes up 50% of the success or failure of that play.

If that is the plan Noddy can't coach at U12's let alone a FG team.

Honestly both our halves are crap.

Name once this year when they break through the defence like kimmorley.

Okay. But how is our Hooker list looking like
Jacob Liddle
Simpkin
Rui (hey he did some good for his initial game)
Tannious
and now Brown at 9.

Good thing we don't have a hooker joining our team next season.

Seriously though, none of the above I believe are going to play a lock/hooker rotation like Jake Friend could OR Brandon Smith or McCough... OK maybe Faamanu Brown!

They are all 9's. Hey no problem upgrading people, just hurry up and move a few along.
Hearing you & agree. To be clear , I dont think Brown is our long term hooker. For me, i think he is a very good 14. From the little I have seen of him ,he seems to have a bit of football nouse that comes with experience that young Simpkin lacks atm . I think Simpkin is the long term solution & will be a very good player in the future with the help of King Robbie. Rui is also a definite keeper, has a heart as big as Pharlap. Liddle is solid but doesnt have the skills you would expect from someone of his experience. Havent seen anything of Tannious. Im also divided on Apicoming next year. While he brings experience & winning culture we probs need, I hope it doesnt stifle Simpkins or Rui development. I would of rather develop the young hookers by playing them in the NRL like Sheens did with Robbie.

Latest posts

Back