Luke Brooks - Mega Thread

Situation with Brooks will develop over the next 2-3 weeks on whether Brooks will push for a release or not. Brent Read via triple m.
Odd thing to report, lol
Very vague

Like maybe in a few weeks a player may or may not do something

Will they stay ?
Or will they go ?

Journalism.
Pathetic.

Doohey sucks
Dear Luke we are sorry …
Brooks reportedly asked for a release twice to go to Knights… despite showing he can break a game open with sharp attack he loses a lot at WT and looks to have lost all confidence.

Doueihi is yet to sign an extension and won’t do so until after the WC… loses a lot at WT and apart from his mid field bomb and sometimes strong running game the team looks rudderless with him in the halves. Rumours that Storm were interested in him.

Hastings is yet to sign an extension despite many believing he is the leader WT need and rumours have surfaced of teammates not liking him… loses a lot at WT despite looking like he can control a football team. Rumours circling Bulldogs are interested.

How much evidence exactly do we need before we realise we just have really really shit forwards??!!!!!

Brooks reportedly asked for a release twice to go to Knights… despite showing he can break a game open with sharp attack he loses a lot at WT and looks to have lost all confidence.

Doueihi is yet to sign an extension and won’t do so until after the WC… loses a lot at WT and apart from his mid field bomb and sometimes strong running game the team looks rudderless with him in the halves. Rumours that Storm were interested in him.

Hastings is yet to sign an extension despite many believing he is the leader WT need and rumours have surfaced of teammates not liking him… loses a lot at WT despite looking like he can control a football team. Rumours circling Bulldogs are interested.

How much evidence exactly do we need before we realise we just have really really shit forwards??!!!!!
Our forward has been ordinary since Gareth Ellis left.

Ja a ust heard on the radio almost a done deal Brooks to Newcastle frizzled to weststigers.Anybody heard anything

Ja a ust heard on the radio almost a done deal Brooks to Newcastle frizzled to weststigers.Anybody heard anything

Only this rumor. I'm skeptical. These rumors gave very low success rates.

It'd be awesome though. No offense to Brooks but we need a quality edge backrower more than we need Brooks.

Reactions: 851
Situation with Brooks will develop over the next 2-3 weeks on whether Brooks will push for a release or not. Brent Read via triple m.
remember last week Brent Read suggested a player swap with Frizell at Newcastle.
Brent Read doesn't get the mail at the Tigers anymore, Rothfield does though

Brooks is the 9th highest paid player in the NRL according to the Terrorgraph's Rich 100. He must be a very good player, right? :LOL:

Brooks is the 9th highest paid player in the NRL according to the Terrorgraph's Rich 100. He must be a very good player, right? :LOL:
9th best….I think Mbye was 14th best…..😂😂😂

Mate of mine is in regular contact with the recruitment blokes. Regularly gets his inside info.

He reckons...

Brooks WILL push for a release in the coming weeks...

The smart money says Brooks will be pulling on a Dolphins jersey next season. For whatever reason, he has never managed to find the right groove with WT. I won't shit on him, however he's given some sound performances over the years, although he will be happier elsewhere and might even fulfil his potential. Luke just needs a fresh start. Brooks and Tigers parting ways is best for both parties. IMO.

Mate of mine is in regular contact with the recruitment blokes. Regularly gets his inside info.

He reckons...

Brooks WILL push for a release in the coming weeks...

The smart money says Brooks will be pulling on a Dolphins jersey next season. For whatever reason, he has never managed to find the right groove with WT. I won't shit on him, however he's given some sound performances over the years, although he will be happier elsewhere and might even fulfil his potential. Luke just needs a fresh start. Brooks and Tigers parting ways is best for both parties. IMO.

Who do we play at 7 then?

Back