MAD MONDAY...

@innsaneink said:
Pffft…Indiana Moltzen...Too good for his state cup team mates.
Delusional

Hes contracted to the first grade squad so i guess he is able to go to both?

Moltzen looks like he was walking past, saw the photo being taken and stuck his head in.

Sick hat Moltz, you gronk…
Pharrell style is questionable.

Would u wear that hat Milky?

What is that silly hand signal with the little finger and thumb sticking out that lots of young people do when they're being photographed? Looks bloody stupid.

@Flippedy said:
What is that silly hand signal with the little finger and thumb sticking out that lots of young people do when they're being photographed? Looks bloody stupid.

It used to mean bong on when I was young :laughing:

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@hobbo2803 said:
@Flippedy said:

It used to mean bong on when I was young :laughing:

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Shhhhhhh hobbo that's the last thing our club needs
:roll

@Flippedy said:

It would have been more apt if they had held up four fingers! Well done lads 4 years straight we haven't had to worry about playing Finals. Let's celebrate coming equal last and blame the games we lost on the coaches.

3 Finals series in 16 years, 4 out of 16 seasons finished in positive for and against. What a team!

Nothing like kicking a man when he is down,first sheens then potter now Taylor some ,people are never happy,this is going to take time so how about giving the guy a break, if your not happy there are 15 other clubs. The club needs our support,been a supporter of the Tigers for 61 years and there has been worse times than this so stay solid

@Tiger Watto said:
Make them train until Grand Final Day!

was just thinking the same

They look shattered at once again missing the semis….would be a shock to the system for all these blokes to play in Sept/Oct

@innsaneink said:
@Tiger Watto said:

They look shattered at once again missing the semis….would be a shock to the system for all these blokes to play in Sept/Oct[/quote

The team signed up for the short season...RND 1--rnd 26.....I think they are unaware of what happens after the last game of the comp.. Except for mad Monday..:astonished: .it's very unfamiliar ground having not experienced it for so long... :eek:pen_mouth:

@Flippedy said:

Isn't it Aloha? Hawaiian?
\
\
\
Picture just doesn't look right….like me and my colleagues performing poorly at work and failing to meet deadlines then going out and getting smashed and having a laugh about it. I dunno, maybe they need to unwind i guess...

@andrew 474 said:
The team does not have a reason to be on any mad Monday or any day of the week , they failed , and we should not be looking at happy piss up days for them , they should not be on party mode , my job has KPI if I fail I get nothing but a kick up the bum , this lot should all get a kick up the bum , 6 weeks off then back into the grind , first person to winge gets sacked , just for incentive

Ok Stalin

@innsaneink said:
@Tiger Watto said:

They look shattered at once again missing the semis….would be a shock to the system for all these blokes to play in Sept/Oct

Too right. I'd be making them train until the first weekend of October, and back 1st week of November. 4 weeks holiday, just like in the real world.

Gee some of you blokes are incredible. Let them enjoy a few after a hard season, every team no matter where they finish on the ladder deserve to let their hair down at seasons end.

@TIGER said:
Gee some of you blokes are incredible. Let them enjoy a few after a hard season, every team no matter where they finish on the ladder deserve to let their hair down at seasons end.

No issue with them having a drink and a laugh. Posting pics on social media though when supporters are by comparison feeling quite the opposite is another thing.

Back