MAD MONDAY...

I can't see Taylor. Maybe he learnt from the time he attended a Souths Mad Monday.

they seem quite happy.

isnt that what you want any side,at any level to be.

and so far no news stories to be coming from wests tigers den.

even better.

Look, it's a job and they pretty much did their best. No doubt they've felt the heat of not doing well as a team and they've had plenty of time to be down about it, now is the time to get that weight off the shoulders. Geez I'd be looking forward to shaking it off and putting it behind me too.

Let them have some time off to enjoy themselves and be happy together it's all part of the bonding thing.

It was reported that Taylor would be with the coaching staff, not the playing staff…

That group of players makes so proud of them , i'm happy they are a tight unit and having a great time .

Go you good thing.

@eyewonder said:
they seem quite happy.

isnt that what you want any side,at any level to be.

and so far no news stories to be coming from wests tigers den.

even better.

They're happy because they're 3 sheets to the wind! :laughing: All their troubles are forgotten until they sober up!

@MacDougall said:
@andrew 474 said:
The team does not have a reason to be on any mad Monday or any day of the week , they failed , and we should not be looking at happy piss up days for them , they should not be on party mode , my job has KPI if I fail I get nothing but a kick up the bum , this lot should all get a kick up the bum , 6 weeks off then back into the grind , first person to winge gets sacked , just for incentive

Ok Stalin

![](http://cdn.memegenerator.es/imagenes/memes/full/3/52/3521764.jpg)

As long as the boys are mates and having fun, that's all that matters.

@Demps said:
Sick hat Moltz, you gronk…
Pharrell style is questionable.

Would u wear that hat Milky?

If im drunk yeaah! hahahah

I read somewhere that Taylor was on a plane out of the country on Sunday, don't know if it was right or not.

@goldcoast tiger said:
I read somewhere that Taylor was on a plane out of the country on Sunday, don't know if it was right or not.

That was me GC,I said he was going to have a chat with the boys via video link …..it would be his safest option...

I hope Coach Taylor got on a plane to Iraq, I'm sure he would find plenty of positives over there….

Latest posts

Back