Melbourne V Bulldogs ***SPOILERS***

AmericanHistoryX

this weekend im hoping that bulldogs get up against the storm - otherwise we play the bulldogs next friday night and if they lose against melbourne that will be 4 straight losses i think for them. that means we play the bulldogs who will once again be desperate for the two points - i hate playing the bulldogs when they are desperate.

@AmericanHistoryX said:
this weekend im hoping that bulldogs get up against the storm - otherwise we play the bulldogs next friday night and if they lose against melbourne that will be 4 straight losses i think for them. that means we play the bulldogs who will once again be desperate for the two points - i hate playing the bulldogs when they are desperate.

In contrast though if they win, they'll have the confidence and belief to beat us again.

Notice that they are without Slater, Inglis today and with smith already out they are for the first time under the cap.

Hannant is lining up for the Dogs in #21 .. got tackled in a solid hit by McDougall and got up a bit slowly, his knee mightn't be fully healed…

Looks like we will be playing a very hungry team next week.

4 losses on the trot should be enough to bring out the best of those Dogs…

Be prepared Tigers!!!

not unless they make some serious changes. Is Barbar a long term injury?

with 4 losses on the trot now to the bulldogs its fair to say that the bulldogs will be pumped just as much as we were against newcastle. if we get away with a win next friday night against the bulldogs then maybe we will be real contenders for this 2010 comp.

See this is what happens…....mark threads Spoilers on live games peeps....or dont click on threads you start X....

Dogs were stiff....3 disallowed tries.....

but still ordinary...could get up against a reseve grade storm + Cronk....

:laughing: What did you want him to say…We Suck and are no hope....

The Canterbury season is on a Precipice ...it will give me great pleasure for the Wests Tigers to tip them off... :sign:

it was the way he said it geo - he was asked will he be fit for origin - and he said forget origin - bulldogs are more important right now and we need to stop the rot starting next week -

Just like Robbie after the Souff's game…Origin doesn't matter only Wests Tigers...

It's game on just as much for us as it is for them....

Benji doesn't loose to many against the scumdogs...

He's in an angry mood...

Lol im glad you guys dont coach :stuck_out_tongue:

Fearing the Dogs because they lost, if they won we'd be fearing them because they beat Melbourne in Melbourne.

No win situation lol.

Members online

Back