Members Day

Captain_Awesome

MEMBERS DAY SET FOR AUGUST 23
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Wests Tigers will be holding our annual Members Day on Sunday 23rd August 2009.

This is the chance for Members to meet all your favourite players.

Wests Tigers Merchandise Manager John Lynch has just announced an exciting members’ only clearance sale with up to 50% off Wests Tigers 08/09 summer and winter merchandise only for purchase on the day.

When: Sunday 23rd August 2009
Where: Concord Oval, Corner Parramatta Road & Loftus Street
Time: 11AM – 1PM

Be sure to RSVP for this event by:

1\. Email your full name, membership number and contact number to <lmurray@weststigers.com.au>or

2\. By completing the Members Player of the Year nomination form which will arrive in the post this week
\
\
\
Take your place in a Wests Tigers 2009 Team Photo

Wests Tigers NRL team will give you the opportunity to purchase your very own team photo with you sitting front and centre.

To book your spot in our team photo and arrange payment of
$100 + $15 (p&h), contact Wests Tigers Membership Coordinator,
Lyndall Murray on 02 8741 3300

Bookings are essential and all payments must be received before
Friday 21st August 2009.</lmurray@weststigers.com.au>

The team Photo all though expensive is worth it IMO and is very good quality in both print and frame.

My daughter asked for one for her 13th Birthday last year and insisted on being sat next to her idol Hodgo :slight_smile:

Most little girls ask for their first peice of jewellery or something similar, Haha not my girl she asks for a photo with Hodgo and the West Tigers :slight_smile: It has pride of place on our Bar room wall.

Bugger !! Members day is the same day as the Pink concert. I knew there was something familiar about that date.

@Tigerfansince85 said:
The team Photo all though expensive is worth it IMO and is very good quality in both print and frame.

Hi everyone

Absolutely well worth it. Wear a jersey, and you'll be part of the team. Great memento.

Tigergran

@Captain Awesome said:
None of my friends are members, does that mean I have to go by myself or am I allowed to bring a friend/s?

None of my family or friends are members and I really want to go but I'm only 14 so I have no one to go with. Dragons had a small $5 or $10 fee if parents were gonna come in with their children but idk.

@Benji-Marshall-luvr said:
@Captain Awesome said:
None of my friends are members, does that mean I have to go by myself or am I allowed to bring a friend/s?

None of my family or friends are members and I really want to go but I'm only 14 so I have no one to go with. Dragons had a small $5 or $10 fee if parents were gonna come in with their children but idk.

From memory, last year your parents were able to attend if you were a child member. but that is only from my memory and may be completely false.

@Benji-Marshall-luvr said:
@Captain Awesome said:

I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you bring a parent. They would understand that you want to go but can't get there without a parent.

I went last year and we just walked straight in and nobody asked if we were members.

However, we did arrive about an hour late so I'm not sure if anyone was checking earlier on.

Benji-Marshall-luvr - I'm sure nobody would object if you brought a parent with you, after all, you are a child

even though you are too old for a child membership.

Got the team photo last year. Sat between Benji and Hodgo. Best 10seconds of my LIFE! hahaha

Hi Mary,
\
\
\
My apologies you didn’t stipulate your age in our initial email and I neglected to look it up on our database before responding.
\
\
\
From your initial email I had assumed you were over 18 years of age.
\
\
\
Parents of members under the age of 18 are welcome to attend free of charge there is no fee or membership purchase required. Just make sure you bring your membership card on the day.
\
\
\
Wests Tigers are pleased to have your support especially with two Dragon’s fans for parents you must be a very strong character.
\
\
\
I hope you will sign up again for 2010!
\
\
\
Kind regards,
>
Lyndall
\
\
\
\
\
Lyndall Murray
Membership Coordinator
Wests Tigers Rugby League Football Pty Ltd

VERY VERY HAPPY :smiley:

Shame parents that are members can't bring there kids if they aren't members. :unamused:

@innsaneink said:
@Staks said:
Shame parents that are members can't bring there kids if they aren't members. :unamused:

Yeah, are we sposed to leave them waiting at the gate or something?

There will be an un-marked, non descript van parked in a side street for your kids

@smeghead said:
@innsaneink said:
@Staks said:

Yeah, are we sposed to leave them waiting at the gate or something?

There will be an un-marked, non descript van parked in a side street for your kids

no its the same one as last time. looks safe to me. :laughing:

![](http://www.geekologie.com/2009/06/18/aperture%20van.jpg)

would be great to see a good turn up tomorrow to show support for the boys, if ever there was a time to get behind them tomorrow is, hope to see you there.

Back