Members mid season report....

@softlaw said:
Now we've won a few games is there a chance of the promised 'mid'-season report for members happening?

Somehow I don't think Mr Longmuir is in a position to follow up on the initiative he introduced.

@softlaw said:
Now we've won a few games is there a chance of the promised 'mid'-season report for members happening?

I wouldn't be holding my breath mate….sits awwaiting the pre season one..... :unamused:

@softlaw said:
Doesn;t change the fact that all members have paid to receive that report.

:laughing:

I would have to look through and see if I still have anything but from my recollection it was mentioned in a letter to members and not in the membership brochure. Which would mean it is not something that was included in the package of membership.

I could be mistaken but that is my recollection.

Bottom left hand corner of the pretty brochure
http://www.weststigers.com.au/site/_content/document/00000022-source.pdf

'Additional Membership Benefits'
"Wests Tigers 'Gameplan' Newsletter" (Don;t remember seeing these?)
"Pre-season and mid-season report card on the Wests Tigers players"

@smeghead said:
@softlaw said:
Doesn;t change the fact that all members have paid to receive that report.

:laughing:

I would have to look through and see if I still have anything but from my recollection it was mentioned in a letter to members and not in the membership brochure. Which would mean it is not something that was included in the package of membership.

I could be mistaken but that is my recollection.

No ….it's in the brochure....Under benifits of Membership....'Be apart of the gameplan' Whoo Hooooooooo....etc

Newsletter...what gives haven't had one of them either.....Tim

Well there you go.

I think the gameplan newsletters are the emails we receive.

If you are really keen for an answer than I would suggest emailling the club. Apart from that no suggestions at all.

im not sure if i remember it being in this years package, but in previous years the club as held a members fan day. Does anyone know if that was included in this years package

Members are ment to be getting email? I'm a member and havnt got 1 email all year.

@Sabre said:
Members are ment to be getting email? I'm a member and havnt got 1 email all year.

Really ? I get the same email 6 times every week…

@softlaw said:
the mid-yearly report is being replaced by a signed poster which is being mailed in the next week or so.

This looks to be on the money
I just recieved a ltter containing a small poster, members day info, a flyer for money max and a members survey on membership pckgs - ''Membership satisfaction survey''

Not good then to send out a survey gauging satisfaction when they dont iclude a player of the year nomination form that says is included, that I can use to RSVP for the members day :unamused:
Very poor

Ahh so it wasn't just us that didn't get the voting form … good to know ... looking forward to filling out the survey form. Since my 18 yo daughter STILL gets the junior membership stuff and my 8 yo son gets the senior info ... after numerous phone calls and emails ... :confused:

Back