Michael Maguire leaves club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nearly all our injured players available Rd 14 next Sunday everyone except Blore and Talau so Madge has huge list to pick from today first time in ages so I think see how Madge goes with full strength team this weekend
Don't make call yet!

I see nearly all our injured players available Rd 14 next Sunday everyone except Blore and Talau so Madge has huge list to pick from today first time in ages so I think see how Madge goes with full strength team this weekend
Don't make call yet!
It will be interesting to see if Adam Doueihi is named.

It will be interesting to see if Adam Doueihi is named.
According to some, the coach's career might hinge on a 'full strength' side, which includes a bloke who has had a year off and first game back from a knee reco.

A few others and myself on here can speak from experience. Doueihi will not light up the world for the next 6 games, and probably not for this year. Its not a broken fingernail or a bad haircut he is returning from.

Geez that's poor form from the club if any of this is true. What coach in his right mind would want to come to a club where the board leaks info to a snake like Rothfield to share on NRL 360 before the man who's job is on the line
is inforned.
Disgraceful treatment and management of a difficult situation if this is the way Maguire finds out about his fate. Whether you support him or not this club never fails to disappoint.
You are drawing a long bow suggesting someone on the board is leaking info to Buzz. This is what the drunk actually said - " “Just before we came on air I spoke to some key powerbrokers at the Tigers. Madge’s demise, from what I can gather, is closer,” Rothfield said. " No quotes from anyone. "key powerbrokers" give me a break. Also the pisspot doesn't even say Madge is to be sacked - " from what he can gather it is getting closer". So is Xmas and the arrival of Santa. What absolute drivel.

Lots of people on this forum probably because they listen to woman's days journalists.

It's a stupid thing to get worked up about. I think Madge should see out his contract but if the club sacks him so what. It's not a big deal.

Exactly they are just reporting what they know.

Lee intentionally didn't comment on coach on weekly SEN segment.

They asked a question with all the news of players having clauses in their contract if the coach is sacked has legal grounds. Lee commented he has never seen such contract (at the tigers)

Gus is on the money but Gus also never just comes out and make statements like that.

If Madge leaves, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Gus is on the phone to Madge.
As to if Madge wants to coach immediately or not is another thing

I agree with what you are saying a couple of months ago I started a thread
"Top clubs vs the bottom feeders " and still believe this is true
It would be classic if they won by a huge score, would sort of be a fitting way to summarize this clubs situation.

I wouldn't mind betting the "key powerbroker" he says he gets his info from is that slimey whiteanter Benny Elias. He seems to be going out of his way lately to put the boot in to anything associated with WT.

It's absurd....
Buzz said "Spoke to key Powerbrokers at the club, Madge is getting sacked after Sundays game"

In the next breath he says, "I can't get anyone from the club to confirm it, They're not answering calls - or returning calls, I can't get hold of them"

Aren't they the same people?

You are drawing a long bow suggesting someone on the board is leaking info to Buzz. This is what the drunk actually said - " “Just before we came on air I spoke to some key powerbrokers at the Tigers. Madge’s demise, from what I can gather, is closer,” Rothfield said. " No quotes from anyone. "key powerbrokers" give me a break. Also the pisspot doesn't even say Madge is to be sacked - " from what he can gather it is getting closer". So is Xmas and the arrival of Santa. What absolute drivel.
Not suggestig Rothfield has spoken directly to a board member but it only takes one leak to the likes of Elias and he would be singing like a bird. There is enough noise to suggest there is someone opening their gob.

Lots of people on this forum probably because they listen to woman's days journalists.

It's a stupid thing to get worked up about. I think Madge should see out his contract but if the club sacks him so what. It's not a big deal.
I think WT could extend Madge for another 2 years. If this is the case it’s a smart move.imo

I haven't watched any fox shows apart from the rugby league this season. I'd like to watch a decent league show but that show is more like womans day or something.
You'll need a vomit bag if you listen to those drunk monkeys talk.

Its gone beyond mattering if it's true or not now - it has caused disruption with opposing stories - every one is asking questions and unless someone addresses it one way or another we can't move forward on or off the field.

I liked the way Gould gave it to Weidler and toxic media. All Weidler could do is giggle with his hand over his mouth.

Bit concerned about the 6 players that could walk though if Madge goes.
Dont trust Gould.

When Barrett "Left" He said that he had tons of people ringing him about the Coaching gig....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back