Michael Maguire leaves club

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's actually a family at the club, they are members; their surname is Powerbrokers. Terry and Maude Powerbrokers and their son Kenny.

If Buzz couldn't reach the "key" Powerbrokers then I assume he spoke to Kenny Powerbrokers. Unfortunately Kenny doesn't know shit.
Kenny recently tested with an IQ of 14 but apparently Buzz gave him some of the answers.

It will be interesting to see what has transpired.
It makes no bloody sense to make this decision the day of naming the squad.
Who assembled the roster for this week?
Did Kimorley run a session at all this week?
Was there a dispute regarding AD playing?
So many questions, hopefully there are less future f ups.

I can’t see our roster being ready to go for years yet. We have far less experienced talented players than what Fitzgibbon was coming to the sharks to work with.

Sheens always believes in a 3 year plan. Believes if your not ready to go in the final year your doing something wrong.

Our next coach will have the same timeframe so hopefully by 2025 we have a top 4 team.

Wonder if players will follow him.
Hastings
To’a
Kepoa
Musgrove
?Doueihi?
Would be pick of those that would shift.
Don’t also forget Gardiner and Cayless are on the NZ staff with Madge.

Expect a complete new set up next year.

The whole timing of it is...just yeah....
Thoughts are with you @TrueTiger you gave it your everything.

Thanks Madge, you've earned my respect.
Not too surprised Lauren. The club is renowned for talking the talk and not delivering. Have no idea where we go from here but very hard to have any faith in the decision makers at this point. Let's hope they have a plan B C D whatever it is that we up to.

So the best part about the sacking is:
1. We have just entered ANOTHER rebuild.
2. Our gutless players have nobody to blame when they play EXACTLY the same way for the rest of the season.
3. We are now a magnet club for the Chrichtons and Burtons of the NRL world.
4. We will now make the 8.
5. We will hire another coach with the same roster and culture and somehow expect a different result.
6. We will have no problem now filling our roster with above average players.
7. This makes our club look even more professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back