Mitchell Pearce

A very poor choice as coach this time around, and if he keeps up with this fascination with Brooks, he most certainly will attain that status

I just heard Sheens talking and it's my take on what he said but he said something interesting to me. He stated that we are looking for a ball player. It's pretty obvious that Brooks is a terrible ball player. He also mentioned they were after Moses, Munster and Pearce.

I just can't see them sticking with Brooks longer term and it seems they recognize he is extremely poor at creating in the attacking zone.

It's interesting because I'd argue creating in the attacking zone is the main role of a playmaker. It's like they like Brooks but they can see when it comes to his main role he is pretty bad.

If the Tigers don’t re-sign Brooks what club would sign him?
I think that it would be an enormous risk for any club, considering his poor form.

I think Sheens will keep Brooks and make him our 6 if he can secure a good 7 , AD. To Fullback that’s where I think he is going with it

He might not be the finished article but there is something there. He had 23 forced drop outs last year. More than Cleary and Moses. Would be nice to have someone who can build pressure rather than 7 tackle sets every week.
He probably wouldn't throw as many try opportunities off the support players head, or just walk into the line on tackle 5. Or multiple hospital passes a game.... sigh...

Reactions: 851
He might not be the finished article but there is something there. He had 23 forced drop outs last year. More than Cleary and Moses. Would be nice to have someone who can build pressure rather than 7 tackle sets every week.
I think it's because Clearly and Moses was to busy setting up trys in the red zone don't have to kick if your scoring

If the Tigers don’t re-sign Brooks what club would sign him?
I think that it would be an enormous risk for any club, considering his poor form.
I honestly think he would do well for himself in ESL. Certainly not the $$$ he is on now, but fresh fields. Even sell yourself as a 6 with back up role in a 7 and 9 not a fulltime 7.

How did you guys manage to get 11 pages of chat in less than 48 hours about a Fox Sports rumour that was hosed down some time ago?

It's another discussion about mostly Brooks but also AD and also our crud spine.

Latest posts

Back