Moltzen to Sharks, Ryan to Penrith??????

Andyvee

On The Game Plan last night, Joel Caine had a scoop of Moltzen going to the sharks and Beau Ryan to the Panthers. Has anyone else heard anything?????

If Miller works out, Lawrence and Lote come back OK both can be covered.

Ryan must be better value than Moltz though…

@everett said:
I will be happy to drive both players to their new clubs. Don't see value any both players

I agree but it was only 18 months ago pre injury and moltzen was great.

@magpie mania said:
I agree but it was only 18 months ago pre injury and moltzen was great.

That was then, this is now. Unfortunately Moltz isn't the same after doing his knee.

the sooner moltz goes the better as i think he is the one affecting benjis game as they live together.

@Andyvee said:
On The Game Plan last night, Joel Caine had a scoop of Moltzen going to the sharks and Beau Ryan to the Panthers. Has anyone else heard anything?????

Yes, I have heard something.
I heard on The Game Plan last night, Joel Caine had a scoop of Moltzen going to the sharks and Beau Ryan to the Panthers.
I also read a couple threads on [www.weststigersforum.com](http://www.weststigersforum.com) discussing it.

I wouldn't read too much into it, as I stated in the other thread.
Bit of speculation, wait and see I guess.
Lets just hope for a win tonight !

Just read an article on Yahoo sports tonight, by Adam Lucius (don't know how credible he is) - says that "the Sharks remain firmly in the hunt for Tigers utility Tim Moltzen. The Dragons are also chasing Moltzen".

He also mentioned that Mark O'Meley wants a farewell season back in the NRL and that Parramatta may grant him that wish.

Disguised swearing is not on boys and girls. Keep it clean please.

Now everyone wants Moltzen except us?
Maybe the other clubs can see his real value and put his current form down to Sheens moving him into different positions every week.

@Tiger Watto said:
I'm in Sydney on the weekend, would either of these 2 like a lift?

What back to Brisbane Watto . Beau could do a segment Beau knows Watto . Could be rivetting Tv that :roll

@Tiger Watto said:
Give em a go playing for your Jets… They need some help I'm hearing!!! :wink:

Watto ,they won't let you pass the check point You have too many fingers and toes to go up to Ipswich .And I'm a Panther fan fan brother You could bury them at Purtell Park if you want

Anyone see beau on the footy show? They asked him about the panthers. Said he is contracted for next year but I get the feeling he might go just by his reaction
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Beau might want to join the ESL after the last question he was asked tonight what is his most annoying habit . Kisses his wife butt every night Training will be soooooo much fun now for Beau

Back