More bad behaviour

@ said:
I am totally over NRL players and in particular Wests Tigers players bringing our club down…

The WT should have a **zero tolerance** policy to any players being charged by the police...they should immediately be stood down from the club and if proven guilty their contract torn up no if's, and's or but's....

When was the last time you read a Sydney Kings (or any NBL) player in trouble with the law....or lets take this further a Sydney FC or WSW player...?.
\
\
The NRL should come down hard on these fools.!

League is a mugs game, played by meatheads.

@ said:
@ said:
I am totally over NRL players and in particular Wests Tigers players bringing our club down…

The WT should have a **zero tolerance** policy to any players being charged by the police...they should immediately be stood down from the club and if proven guilty their contract torn up no if's, and's or but's....

When was the last time you read a Sydney Kings (or any NBL) player in trouble with the law....or lets take this further a Sydney FC or WSW player...?.
\
\

League is a mugs game, played by meatheads.

Very true.

But it’s still the best.

Yep - for every smart young man in the NRL there is at least five idiots, and a society that wants to make sure we know each and every one of them.

@ said:

\
\
\
\
\

**Doesn't MCK wear wrist band with Jesus written all over it?**; doesn't he do a prayer after he scores a try?..hmm....maybe he missed a prayer session over the Christmas period!...practice what you preach MCK!

I get the feeling half these twits only say a prayer when the camera is rolling.

Wests Tigers have been made aware of an incident involving a player on December 30, 2018.

The club is working with the NRL Integrity Unit on the matter and will be making no further comment at this stage.
https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/01/03/wests-tigers-statement/

@ said:
Wests Tigers have been made aware of an incident involving a player on December 30, 2018.

The club is working with the NRL Integrity Unit on the matter and will be making no further comment at this stage.
https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/01/03/wests-tigers-statement/

You can tell by that statement that Pascoe is not running the club

Beast by name…. 😂
\
\
McK is a massive churchie.
Why is he out there hurting people?
I'm sure the church won't be impressed.

Stick to the bible and haircuts.

@ said:
@ said:

\
\
\
\
\

**Doesn't MCK wear wrist band with Jesus written all over it?**; doesn't he do a prayer after he scores a try?..hmm....maybe he missed a prayer session over the Christmas period!...practice what you preach MCK!

I get the feeling half these twits only say a prayer when the camera is rolling.

We need to be patient-perhaps the devil will be in the detail.

Was probably told not to go out New Year’s Eve…... this happened on the 30th for Christ sakes. Imbecile indeed!!!!!!

@ said:

\
\
\
\
\

Since when does being religious make you a good person?

Who deals with this idiot at wt since we have no ceo currently? Board, coach?

@ said:
@ said:
Gotta love the versatile back rower description… more like a good bench warmer. Plodder of the highest order.

Chee Kam plays a number of positions well enough that the defensive line doesn't fall apart if you have to make an unscheduled substitution. Every team needs a back rower who can defend in the centres without letting three tries in.

Cast your mind back to games where Tedesco went off, Nofa went to fullback, Naiquama shifted to the wing and Kyle Lovett had to try and defend at centre. That's how you let in 3 quick tries and that's why we need Chee Kam on the bench as a get out of jail card.

I'm hoping Paul Momirovski can take over as the spare centre and play some back row off the bench.

I think Momirovski is THE centre - never mind back row.

Chee Kam needs to go - do not need idiots, Sponsors and idiots do not mix well.

@ said:
Maybe Madge should have put a release clause in his deal.

Im sure he wouldn't be thrilled with this start and he hasn't even lost a game yet !

In all seriousness this behaviour threatens to undo sponsorship, membership and all the good things the club is trying to achieve. Its pathetic.

Release clause? What for? Lying Ivan didn't have one and it worked out ok for him :wink:

Just what the Wests Tigers needed to kick off the new year!

@ said:
hey Hobbo , you were right for once

He is a beast , go figure

Meh…
It just gives you Pratt’s something else to hate on ...

Next...

More negative press for us - bloody fantastic! Why the hell can’t we stay out of the headlines and quietly go about building as a club during the off-season, just for once in our pathetic existence!

Members online

Back