More bad behaviour

@ said:
Another long year… Dunno why I bother

I reckon. Everyone complains that they're human and they have lives etc, but you honestly believe that if the CEO of Qantas bashed a cabbie he'd not get the punt for it?

Keeping your nose clean is a small price to pay for the cheque you bring home.

@ said:
We’d lose a plodder and the beast rubbish. 2 for 1 deal.

MCK was one of WT better performers last season. If he is a plodder then sadly he will be replaced by even more of a plodder from our reggies team, can't see how that is a bonus TBH.

Not sure why people are calling for him to be cut from our club, there are more than a handful of blokes running around in the NRL who have done much worse yet are glorified as future Immortals, playing in SOO and other rep teams etc etc.
Keep him I say, just tell him to use more of that aggro on game day instead.

@ said:
There's a solution to our salary cap issue.

A very average second rower and centre. Does neither to a standard we need.

An unexpected positive development for Wests Tigers

@ said:
@ said:

MCK was one of WT better performers last season. If he is a plodder then sadly he will be replaced by even more of a plodder from our reggies team, can't see how that is a bonus TBH.

Not sure why people are calling for him to be cut from our club, there are more than a handful of blokes running around in the NRL who have done much worse yet are glorified as future Immortals, playing in SOO and other rep teams etc etc.

Just means Garner would be close to a certainty on the bench. Not a bad outcome as I think Garner will have a much higher ceiling than MCK.

Admittedly, MCK got better as the season wore on, still gave away too many stupid penalties late in the tackle count and had poor hands at times. Not good enough to be a quality first grade second rower.

Maybe Madge should have put a release clause in his deal.

Im sure he wouldn't be thrilled with this start and he hasn't even lost a game yet !

In all seriousness this behaviour threatens to undo sponsorship, membership and all the good things the club is trying to achieve. Its pathetic.

Shows as much intelligence off the field as he does on it.

Maybe he wasn’t sure how to hail the Uber

In this day and age, given all the media about footballers behaving badly, he can't be forgiven for putting himself in that position. There are no words.

Always rated him 5/10\. With the likes of Mikaele, Garner and others coming through, his career in firsts at Wests was going to be limited in the future - just my opinion. No good at starting, can't play a full 80 consistently. I reckon we can find an upgrade for that interchange spot he might have secured in 2019.

@ said:
Gotta love the versatile back rower description… more like a good bench warmer. Plodder of the highest order.

Chee Kam plays a number of positions well enough that the defensive line doesn't fall apart if you have to make an unscheduled substitution. Every team needs a back rower who can defend in the centres without letting three tries in.

Cast your mind back to games where Tedesco went off, Nofa went to fullback, Naiquama shifted to the wing and Kyle Lovett had to try and defend at centre. That's how you let in 3 quick tries and that's why we need Chee Kam on the bench as a get out of jail card.

I'm hoping Paul Momirovski can take over as the spare centre and play some back row off the bench.

@ said:
@ said:

That’s twice in 2 days now you’ve deviated from your usual rants about maggots and vermin, just because it’s our club. Let him go, he’s not that good anyway.

No big deal really MCK is only contracted to the end of the year and very much doubt he would have been re-signed anyway. Garner will most likely take his spot if he gets the punt. But our depth is getting pretty thin as i didnt really notice many standouts in the reggies.

@ said:
No big deal really MCK is only contracted to the end of the year and very much doubt he would have been re-signed anyway. Garner will most likely take his spot if he gets the punt. But our depth is getting pretty thin as i didnt really notice many standouts in the reggies.

Time to look at some young blokes being held back at other clubs. Cheap and eager to impress.

Our 2019 season is derailing by the day.
I might give this season a miss and save money that I would have punted away on our miserable club.
Feel for the guys that work hard in the off season only for the idiots to spoil it.

I am totally over NRL players and in particular Wests Tigers players bringing our club down…

The WT should have a **zero tolerance** policy to any players being charged by the police...they should immediately be stood down from the club and if proven guilty their contract torn up no if's, and's or but's....
\
\
\
When was the last time you read a Sydney Kings (or any NBL) player in trouble with the law....or lets take this further a Sydney FC or WSW player...?.
\
\
The NRL should come down hard on these fools.!

**Doesn't MCK wear wrist band with Jesus written all over it?**; doesn't he do a prayer after he scores a try?..hmm....maybe he missed a prayer session over the Christmas period!...practice what you preach MCK!

@ said:
I am totally over NRL players and in particular Wests Tigers players bringing our club down…

The WT should have a **zero tolerance** policy to any players being charged by the police...they should immediately be stood down from the club and if proven guilty their contract torn up no if's, and's or but's....

When was the last time you read a Sydney Kings (or any NBL) player in trouble with the law....or lets take this further a Sydney FC or WSW player...?.
\
\
The NRL should come down hard on these fools.!

League is a mugs game, played by meatheads.

Latest posts

Members online

Back