More spin from Lee?

I think that is what they are looking for.

The kick off.
The bunker directing the ref.
The challenge.
The penalty.

4 back to backs that fkd us. There has to be something in that we have grounds to get some action on.
The more angles the club try to take - the less credibility they allow for the singlular reason why they believe the result should be overturned!!

This is amateur hour shite!!

I think that is what they are looking for.

The kick off.
The bunker directing the ref.
The challenge.
The penalty.

4 back to backs that fkd us. There has to be something in that we have grounds to get some action on.
If the bunker had already cleared the kick off as Butler said, either Butler lied to get James out of his face, or Kleine lied to suit his agenda, or Kleine is hopeless at his job. We need the audio on that one because another kick off would have been the end of the game right there.

We've got the short whistle, and the long whistle, do we also need a rather stout lady singing Nessun Dorma?
the way the whistle is being thrown around , it could end up in the crowds hands , if they don’t show respect to the WHISTLE. that’s my take, love yours

the way the whistle is being thrown around , it could end up in the crowds hands , if they don’t show respect to the WHISTLE. that’s my take, love yours
I think we have moved away from an original concept of having the ref have final say. His interpretation of the rules was final. Refs having absolute power is ok, but not when they make so many mistakes, so we introduced an extra ref, but the mistakes kept coming. We increased technology with various camera angles, and with it we could see even more mistakes by the refs, so bunker officials who had playing experience were introduced, but again they failed to solve the issue. These bunker personnel were replaced by refs who had a better eye for the rules, alas, we still have not solved the problem.
So what is the actual problem?
As we have continually focussed on the rule book and the transferring of the final decision, we have also somehow lost sight of the spirit of the game and with it refs have either lost a feel for the game or are reluctant to adjudicate by instincts.
I saw Townsend run past the flight of the ball because he only had eyes for Brooks, as he got up he was yelling at the ref while pointing back at Brooks, while on the other side Feldt was doing the same. Why didnt the ref, after referring to the bunker, then make a decision on the available evidence? Why do we have bunkers decisions overriding the ref's, when the bunker doesn't have anywhere near as much information as the ref does?

Yes - ALL TALK!!
How can you sit in NRL hq and critically analyse? It needs to be sent as you need to sit there methodically, on repeat, and pull out all the data points.

You don't build a case in front of the defendants!!

An annersly trick. Disappointing that some here are falling for it.

Annesley is probably trying to get someone capable to "edit" the files.Interesting to note that shit for brains Klein is not listed for any games this week in first grade as either a ref or bunker
As if one match standown is sufficient punishment for such a "minor" indescretion. He shorld be stood down for the rest of the season if not longer.

Remember the referee Darcy Lawler. He was a rigger and not much has changed with the referees and the officials protecting them

I think we have moved away from an original concept of having the ref have final say. His interpretation of the rules was final. Refs having absolute power is ok, but not when they make so many mistakes, so we introduced an extra ref, but the mistakes kept coming. We increased technology with various camera angles, and with it we could see even more mistakes by the refs, so bunker officials who had playing experience were introduced, but again they failed to solve the issue. These bunker personnel were replaced by refs who had a better eye for the rules, alas, we still have not solved the problem.
So what is the actual problem?
As we have continually focussed on the rule book and the transferring of the final decision, we have also somehow lost sight of the spirit of the game and with it refs have either lost a feel for the game or are reluctant to adjudicate by instincts.
I saw Townsend run past the flight of the ball because he only had eyes for Brooks, as he got up he was yelling at the ref while pointing back at Brooks, while on the other side Feldt was doing the same. Why didnt the ref, after referring to the bunker, then make a decision on the available evidence? Why do we have bunkers decisions overriding the ref's, when the bunker doesn't have anywhere near as much information as the ref does?
I’m sold INSTICT, that’s right , we all know what a obstruction is when we see one , and we mostly know by instinct whether is was or wasnt Straight away, but the Bunker has no clue after 20 reviews . HOW

When the bunker says they are checking all possible angles under review , what they mean by this is,
we are checking all possible tab tickets infront of us. YEAH laugh

When the bunker says they are checking all possible angles under review , what they mean by this is,
we are checking all possible tab tickets infront of us. YEAH laugh

When game administrators allow and promote gambling into a team sport you deserve every bit of criticism you get when something looking blatantly dubious or dishonest happens especially when an official decides a result and that decision is blatently wrong.Then to have the administration of that sport come out the next day and try to defend that decision but claim it was just poor judgement is even more appalling.
This is not the way a sport is going to expand or attract new supporters,Australians in general believe in fairness and at the moment there is a huge cloud of doubt over the fairness of the competition.Something stinks in the NRL heirachy and it needs to be rectified before the sport loses all credibility

Latest posts

Members online

Back