MotoGP

C

Cobarcats

Australian rider Jack Miller gets a well deserved podium finish (3rd) at the German MotoGp.
It is an in your face statement from Jack to Ducati after they gave him the flick.
Jack joins Red Bull KTM factory next season.

Another good week by the Aussies, topping it off was qualifying for the Soccer World Cup and winning the Darts World Cup. 👍

I'm watching practice session MotoGP at San Marino hoping Aussie Jack Miller can push for a good grid spot.
I am amazed how many huge sponsorships Monster are involved in.
How much money can that company generate from selling energy drinks? Tastes crap as well.

Aussie Jack Miller on top of combined practice times (3) at Aragon.
I hope he can get a win before he leaves the Duke.

Jack Miller easily wins MotoGP in Japan. This Aussie is awesome and so consistent with podium finishes.

I know of one other who follows MotoGp but he's to lazy to post 😁
At 64 I don't think the tag "Bruiser Cobarcats" fits to well. Maybe bruised hip when I fall over is more like it. 😉

Can’t wait until Phillip Island in two weeks! Always a great weekend down at the island

Can’t wait until Phillip Island in two weeks! Always a great weekend down at the island

A nephew rides down every year with a couple of mates to catch the weekend, but not sure about this time around, as he became a dad a few months ago.

I hadn't opened the thread previously, as I didn't want a spoiler, and still haven't watched it yet, but thought what the hell, so got more reason to now.

Yeh he's been on the podium a few times but no chocolates.
It's his 4th win and 1st for the season.
He's a gun in the wet.
Next year he's joining KTM replacing Oliveira.
I think he's getting married next week before the island race so it's all go go go.
He is such a nice bloke, from Oz.

Well Phillip Island MotoGp is finally here woo hoo.
Day one practice session sees Aussie rider Jack Miller second fastest and Remi Gardiner just over half way down the leaderboard.
I'm watching the second combined practice session now on foxtel if anyone is interested.
Phillip Island, the best motogp track in the world. Such a fast track.

Day one practice session sees Aussie rider Jack Miller second fastest and Remi Gardiner just over half way down the leaderboard.
I'm watching the second combined practice session now on foxtel if anyone is interested.
MotoGP has really lost its luster over the years, used to be must watch for me but this post was the first I even knew that the Aussie MotoGP was on.

I
I've waited all day to watch the replay of the Phillip Island MotoGp after the Kambosos v Haney fight hoping Jack Miller gets up, early in the race Jack was riden over the top by Marquez in a sickening accident. Marquez you idiot, stewards are going to hit you hard son ☹️

Back