Naiquama Lost the Parra Game

Tigrr

Kev made so many errors today in Defense and Attack that cost the game, :deadhorse:

Definitely due for a stint in Reserve Grade…..done nothing all year...

That intercept attempt was such a stupid decision from him.

When it comes to tackling fresh air , he's a Gun !

Pathetic excuse for a player .

Cleary has the opportunity this week to make changes to the nrl squad without the impression from the squad that he has made them for the sake of it. Squad v cowgirls was always gunna be the same and he was forced to pick the same this week after a win to eliminate disgruntlement. After a loss however. …....

If we had won the game no one would dissect individual performances or the lack of

IMO, he didnt lose us the game
No one player did

We collectively failed in the 2nd half after we failed to stop the offloads.

Dont forget Kevvy did get a 4 pointer to right-do some of his defensive wrongs

Kev does my head in. If he scores a good try you can almost guarantee he will let one in.

I like Naiqama and I think he possesses some attacking flair but today his defensive mistakes cost us dearly, probably in the form of two tries. He doesn't seem to learn.

Moses lost the game when he kicked every ball down cuthersons throat. In the second hakf he kicked early on the 3rd with the winger up. He had a 40×40metre area to kick too and he hits it straight to the fallback.. Honestly wonder if he was paid to lose.. You couldnt be that bad surely.

We lost it on the left edge Suli, Kev, Lawrence can't tackle in space. Suli is learning with McQueen there next year the issue is fixed assuming Milne comes in for Kev.

We have some deficiencies that Cleary can't fix.

Cleary has stated the Tigers have issues with their edge defence which they're working on, but I don't see Frozone being part of the solution here. I think at this stage, we couldn't do any worse with Rankin in there and defensively he's smarter than Kev who seems to have no idea what he's doing.

I thought Idris made some great tackles. However he looked a little slow at times and got burned on the edge. Could you ever move Idris into the second row? [Bring back Simona!]

@ said:
We lost it on the left edge Suli, Kev, Lawrence can't tackle in space. Suli is learning with McQueen there next year the issue is fixed assuming Milne comes in for Kev.

We have some deficiencies that Cleary can't fix.

He can fix these deficiencies by dropping just two of the players you mentioned.

@ said:
Moses lost the game when he kicked every ball down cuthersons throat. In the second hakf he kicked early on the 3rd with the winger up. He had a 40×40metre area to kick too and he hits it straight to the fallback.. Honestly wonder if he was paid to lose.. You couldnt be that bad surely.

Moses' kicking game has always been below first grade standard. His one redeeming factor is his short zip of acceleration which can open a defence.

@ said:
@ said:

Moses' kicking game has always been below first grade standard. His one redeeming factor is his short zip of acceleration which can open a defence.

Yes it has. Kicking us so important. Cooper cronk trains an extra hour after training just kicking. Short, long, pinpoint, grubbers. Bloody hell tmoses and brooks need need three hour practice after training.

Back