New coach by weekend????

@Newtown said:
He is not very amendable. Must have submitted Matt Parish but he wasn't even given an interview.

And that is a smart move from the new board.

I thought I read somewhere that the Football Manager appointment would be the first announcement to be made. This would be sensible, because the Coach would respond to the Football Manager, so surely he would be involved in the decision. In fact, if I was the Football Manager, I would insist on making the decision, because my future would depend on the Coach being successful and the Coach works for me.
Still, a sensible business structure with the relevant authority and responsibility properly assigned to all individuals seems to be something Wests Tigers have lacked for a long while, if not since they were formed.

@Snapper said:
Hi it's Sunday morning any news yet has Robbie chosen a coach

@brewster13 said:
Hey there snapper
Have you been drinking this morning ??

Aah brewster I mean Robbie Farah?Welcome back.28 posts from you and every single one of them praising your love for Robbie Farah and your Hatred(including starting TWO I hate Mayer threads in the space of 20 minutes)for Grant Mayer.Not having a shot at Robbie. Just you and your agendas.

I used to ask him questions. He stopped answering them.

Last time I had a discussion with him, he asked me how much we should give Simona to retain him.

I should've applied for his job then, in hindsight.

@madunit said:

Last time I had a discussion with him, he asked me how much we should give Simona to retain him.

At least he spoke to you :laughing:

@madunit said:

Actually you should of sent the conversations to the new board :roll

It's still on twitter somewhere I believe. My suggestion must have been reasonable enough, because Simona stayed.

So I'll take ownership of that. I retained Simona.

@Jerry Seinfeld said:
_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

\

@Snapper said:

@brewster13 said:
Hey there snapper

Aah brewster I mean Robbie Farah?Welcome back.28 posts from you and every single one of them praising your love for Robbie Farah and your Hatred(including starting TWO I hate Mayer threads in the space of 20 minutes)for Grant Mayer.Not having a shot at Robbie. Just you and your agendas.

Is Brewster now actually Robbie ??? Jeez, I'm getting confused. Last I heard, you said I was Robbie . I'm going to have a lie down , my heads spinning. Brewster actually sounds like a very insightful bloke to me.
He was probably only replying to your 1732 " Grant can do no wrong " posts.

@goldcoast tiger said:
@Jerry Seinfeld said:

\

@Snapper said:

@brewster13 said:
Hey there snapper

Is Brewster now actually Robbie ??? Jeez, I'm getting confused. Last I heard, you said I was Robbie . I'm going to have a lie down , my heads spinning. Brewster actually sounds like a very insightful bloke to me.

I post on many topics unlike you/brewster(same person anyhow :wink:)

@Jerry Seinfeld said:
@goldcoast tiger said:
@Jerry Seinfeld said:

\

@Snapper said:

@brewster13 said:
Hey there snapper

I post on many topics unlike you/brewster(same person anyhow :wink:)

So, now I'm actually still Robbie and Brewster is actually Both Me and Robbie . Does that mean that Brewster and I get to split Robbies pay check . I'm glad there's no paranoid people on here :crazy

Hey jerry Seinfeld

Why are you so infatuated with my posts
You have even made the extraordinary effort to research all previous posts -lol
Think what you want say what you say makes no difference to me
Are you paranoid and sitting in a deep sweat

Why are we not looking at Garth Brennan from the panthers?

Did a great job with the nsw cup side…especially having depth for first grade and performing whilst losing a lot of players to first grade.

Why are we not looking at Garth Brennan from the panthers?

Did a great job with the nsw cup side…especially having depth for first grade and performing whilst losing a lot of players to first grade.

Latest posts

Members online

Back