New sponsorship?

@tottie said:
@LCA said:
Are they some dodgy mob that channels funds to the Liberal Party? Gee, aren't they going well at the moment? Seems to be plenty in positions in Tiger Town who do that.

Who cares what they do as long as they put money in to the tigers.

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

I think we need your Dodgy Bros picture again Ink

Or maybe the one with Steve Moon and Steve Vizard selling the Persian rugs this time

Imagine having that on the Tigers jerseys

Great call Tottie :unamused:

@innsaneink said:
Dottie tottie gettin all defensive cause all the shonky greaseballs com from one particular side of the jv LMAO

Does "greaseballs" refer to Nick Di G because he's Italian?

@innsaneink said:
Dottie tottie gettin all defensive cause all the shonky greaseballs com from one particular side of the jv LMAO

So your a racist as well, you low life. I can handle your pro magpies crap, cracks at balmain and the cracks at me but what a sad insight to your true nature you have shown us all, maybe we should piss farah off for being "ethnic".

Shame on you

@weststigers said:
@innsaneink said:

Does "greaseballs" refer to Nick Di G because he's Italian?

He;s italian is he?

LOL lottie..there no racism here, nice try though..
A bex and a lie down might help you

@tottie said:
@innsaneink said:

So your a racist as well, you low life. I can handle your pro magpies crap, cracks at balmain and the cracks at me but what a sad insight to your true nature you have shown us all, maybe we should piss farah off for being "ethnic".

Shame on you

You doddering old hypocrite- get a clue

"ethnic"

So much for true nature, you really are showing yours
Farah is an Aussie

@innsaneink said:
@tottie said:
@innsaneink said:

Shame on you

You doddering old hypocrite- get a clue

"ethnic"

So much for true nature, you really are showing yours
Farah is an

Hypocrite??? calling somebody a greaseball is an attack on their heritage!! Nick D is the same as farah ie Australian that was my point. So again have a crack at me all you like but the fact remains you are a racist redneck. So go play your banjo somewhere else.

Wow this thread really fell away. ink your posts normally have more class than above.

Would someone care to tell me what race shonky greaseball refers to?
\
\
\
I know what I mean, in no way was it intended as racist….dont push youre ignorance onto my posts dottie you silly old biddy...

'weststigers' reckons Nick's italian
Dottie reckons he's Aussie

You guys really seem to know your stuff eh?

Don't know why anyone would fork out money to sponsor this club when all the supporters do is heap sh*t on them for doing so :crazy

I dont think its the sponsorship of the club Triguboff is being criticised for…more his donations for favours to political parties

@innsaneink said:
Would someone care to tell me what race shonky greaseball refers to?
\
\
\
I know what I mean, in no way was it intended as racist….dont push youre ignorance onto my posts dottie you silly old biddy...

'weststigers' reckons Nick's italian
Dottie reckons he's Aussie

You guys really seem to know your stuff eh?

I didnt need to push anything, you did it yourself. Nick D is of italian heritage but an Australian. So that sorts that out. Are you intimidated about my age? You mention it on every post. Why does my age matter?

I never mentioned Di Gerolimo, or anyone specifically for that matter, (others did)
I never mentioned anyones race or heritage either (others did) ….yet Im being accused of racism - well done

Much ado about nothing here guys. Well at least that is my impression.

I thought of a slimy bustard and/or slippery customer when I read Ink's comment. Racist remark?, I did not not see it as such, but hey, maybe I am not reading enough into it.

Shonky greaseballs
Slippery customers
Slimy busterds
**Apologies if theyre ''ethnics''**..im unsure as to where theyre from.

![](http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/yw7yA9ylCHA/hqdefault.jpg)

Back