Next weeks team v dragons

It will be the start of the decline.

Seyfarth or AJ Tupou will go to second row.

1 Bula
2 Naden
3 Olam
4 Faatape
5 Staines
6 Matamua
7 Sezar
8 Stef
9 Api 👑
10 Klem
11 AJ
12 Ice
13 Pole

14 Twal
15 Seyfarth
16 Sione Fainu
17 Simpkin

Is Samuela and Bateman automatically out?
- Ollam to second row for Bateman, Naden in
- Latu to 13, Rotate with Seyfarth
Straight swap, Seyfarth in for Bateman.
Naden to right centre and Sullivan back to 6 assuming Latu injured. Pole will stay at 13 for at least another week. Klemmer/Twal but not sure who will back up for Stef ?

Boss,

Matamua at 6? I think I’d keep Sullivan.

Bench seems realistic.

I’m actually warming to Seyfarth.
Trying to go left field with some options lol
Make a statement to some players

I like Tupou but he's leaving next year, we need to fire him up so he has a crack before he departs.

I am completely OFF Sullivan.

I like Tupou but he's leaving next year, we need to fire him up so he has a crack before he departs.

See your point but only way Matamua comes in is at 13. Hells bells we bought a few halves plus Galvin, so no real need to try and turn what’s seems to be a mediocre forward ( despite his own fan club) into a 5/8.
We paid overs for Sullivan so now we’ve got to get him up to the point of repaying it. His coach was a fair 5/8 so wouldn’t he be the one to sprinkle his magic dust.

Demps a lot of people go OFF players,Seyfarth is wasted space,Galvin is to young,Staines is a fringe fg etc...all this in preseason Yet look how most are playing now,we need to give Bud a decent chance not just 1 game and then the bench or reggies,he to is still learning how Benji wants them to play...

Demps a lot of people go OFF players,Seyfarth is wasted space,Galvin is to young,Staines is a fringe fg etc...all this in preseason Yet look how most are playing now,we need to give Bud a decent chance not just 1 game and then the bench or reggies,he to is still learning how Benji wants them to play...
Without putting words in Demps mouth I think the push from Sullivan to Fainu is probably playing a hand in how Demps is perceiving Sullivan.

Trust the process. Benji has shown if you’re not worth it you won’t be there.

I think you will see Seyfarth to 12, and Matamua and AJ coming on to the bench (replacing Bateman and Fainu).

The last spot on the bench will probably be to Heath Mason?

Without putting words in Demps mouth I think the push from Sullivan to Fainu is probably playing a hand in how Demps is perceiving Sullivan.

Trust the process. Benji has shown if you’re not worth it you won’t be there.

I think you will see Seyfarth to 12, and Matamua and AJ coming on to the bench (replacing Bateman and Fainu).

The last spot on the bench will probably be to Heath Mason?
Hopefully how each player performs tomorrow in NSW Cup goes a long way to determining who gets the NRL call ups next week.

Assuming Bateman, Fainu x 2 & Galvin are all unavailable-

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Faataape
4. Olam
5. Tupou
6. Sullivan
7. Sezar
13. Pole
12. Sukkar
11. Papali'i
10. Klemmer
9. Api
8. Utoikamanu

14. Da Silva
15. Si Fainu
16. Seyfarth
17. Twal

18 Matamua

Assuming Bateman, Fainu x 2 & Galvin are all unavailable-

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Faataape
4. Olam
5. Tupou
6. Sullivan
7. Sezar
13. Pole
12. Sukkar
11. Papali'i
10. Klemmer
9. Api
8. Utoikamanu

14. Da Silva
15. Si Fainu
16. Seyfarth
17. Twal

18 Matamua
I like 15 of the 17.

I'd have Seyfarth in 12. Matamua in 16.

I am not opposed pending the NSW Cup game today bringing Naden in somewhere maybe for Tupou.

1. Bula
2. Toupou
3.Faatape
4. Olam
5. Staines
6. Naden
7. Sezar
8. Stef
9. Api
10. Klem
11. Papalii
12. Seyfarth
13. Matamua

14. Tds/simpkin
15. Pole (need to replace Fainu and I don't think Matamua can lift the intensity)
16. Twal
17. Someone to cover centre and second row

Latest posts

Back