Next weeks team

I don't know if I would mess with the structure that much Bug.

Will wait and see exactly where we end up on th injury front first

@Balmain Bug said:
Tuiaki and Beau Ryan out (if in fact he is)

This is my side

1\. Hanbury
2\. Collis
3\. Ayshford
4\. Marshall (Roving commision and to be 1st, 2nd or 3rd receiver whenevr he wants)
5\. Lawrence

6\. Farah (Roving commision)
7\. Moltzen

8\. Galloway
9\. Morris
10\. Skandalis
11.Ellis
12.Payten
13\. Galea

14\. Gibbs
15.Payne
16\. Laurie
17\. Heighnington

Actually Ive changed my mind

1\. Lawrence
2\. Collis
3\. Akeripa
4\. Marshall (Roving commision and to be 1st, 2nd or 3rd receiver whenevr he wants)
5\. Ayshford

7\. Moltzen

8\. Galloway
9\. Morris
10\. Skandalis
11.Ellis
12.Payten
13\. Galea

14\. Gibbs
15.Payne
16\. Laurie
17\. Heighnington

You're officially mad Bug :laughing:

Robbie at 5/8…Benji at center...

They'd be slaughtered defensively.

Moving half the team two weeks before the season ends...

Crazy post mate. I often agree with you, but this post is beyond crazy.

I read this morning several players are in doubt - Rhino may have the same injury that kept him out for an extended period previously, Moltzen a collarbone injury and obviously Beau and TnT. Also Farahs knocks might catch up with him, I swear last night I saw him clutch at his shoulder, chest, back, neck and hip on different occasions.

@Balmain Bug said:
@Balmain Bug said:

This is my side

1\. Hanbury
2\. Collis
3\. Ayshford
5\. Lawrence

7\. Moltzen

8\. Galloway
9\. Morris
10\. Skandalis
11.Ellis
12.Payten
13\. Galea

14\. Gibbs
15.Payne
16\. Laurie
17\. Heighnington

Actually Ive changed my mind

1\. Lawrence
2\. Collis
3\. Akeripa
5\. Ayshford

7\. Moltzen

8\. Galloway
9\. Morris
10\. Skandalis
11.Ellis
12.Payten
13\. Galea

14\. Gibbs
15.Payne
16\. Laurie
17\. Heighnington

I like it dude now thats a team Marshall at center Moltzen at half umm i like it..
That could work..

Same team as this week for mine. No one let the team down this week Lui will be better for the run.

Wests Tigers has suffered a heavy injury toll in the 26-18 loss to the Parramatta Eels on Friday night.
Winger Taniela Tuiaki underwent x-rays this morning.
“Taniela has a broken fibula and an unstable ankle that requires surgery,’’ said Wests Tigers Club Doctor Donald Kuah.
“He will miss the rest of the season as well as the Four Nations tournament.’’
Wests Tigers Football Manager Alan Mair said second-rower Chris Heighington has suffered a posterior cruciate ligament knee injury.
“It is more than likely to be bone bruising but he will have a precautionary MRI scan on Monday. He is in doubt for the Titans game next Saturday,’’ said Mair.
“Winger Beau Ryan has a knee strain and is also in doubt for the Titans match. We will know more after scans on Monday.
“Full-back Tim Moltzen has a possible undersurface fracture of the collarbone and will also have scans on Monday

The walking wounded. Looks like Dr Kuah will have his work cut out for him this week.

Feel so sorry for Tui to miss the rest of the season and the Four Nations. Had every chance to get leading try scorer, play every minute of every game AND represent his country. He must be feeling so horrible today.

If we won't have Beau Ryan, Chris Heighnington, Tuiaki (a given) and Tim Moltzen then my team would be the following:

Hanbury
Collis
Lawrence
Ayshford
Morris
Marshall
Lui
Gibbs (if not suspended)
Farah
Payten
Galea
Ellis
Payne
Reserves:Halatau (if available)
Galloway
Skandalis
Laurie (or Shirnack)

wow falling over everywhere, Moltzen must be a tough kid to keep playing even with his injury. I seen him grab at it once but didnt know it was that bad.

@cnx_tigers said:
You're officially mad Bug :laughing:

Robbie at 5/8…Benji at center...

They'd be slaughtered defensively.

Moving half the team two weeks before the season ends...

Crazy post mate. I often agree with you, but this post is beyond crazy.

I am mad. Yes. I cant deny that.

But what I actually mean is I would have them floating anywhere they want. Whenever Robbie wants to punch himself into dummy half he can. etc etc. Our season is gone anyway. Too many injuries and the Fonz woke up to late in the season with the positional changes.

@white_tiger said:
wow falling over everywhere, Moltzen must be a tough kid to keep playing even with his injury. I seen him grab at it once but didnt know it was that bad.

He is very tough. The amount of times he has played this season with his dislocated elbow at risk when he shouldn't have.

I just wish he was TOUGH enough to run the ball back on his own from kick returns, instead of giving it to his wingers every time..

assuming the injured players are out

1.lawrence
2.Collis
3.ayshford
4.halatau
5.hanbury

6.Marshall
7.lui

8.Skandalis
9.Farah
10.Galloway

11.ellis
12.galea
13.Payne

14.Morris
15.Payten
16.Gibbs
17.Dwyer/Laurie
\
\
if they arent injured just replace them with the players in their postions normally

@anderson silva said:

1.lawrence
2.Collis
3.ayshford
4.halatau
5.hanbury

6.Marshall
7.lui

8.Skandalis
9.Farah
10.Galloway

11.ellis
12.galea
13.Payne

14.Morris
15.Payten
16.Gibbs
17.Dwyer/Laurie
\
\
if they arent injured just replace them with the players in their postions normally

sadly that looks like the side for next week… with that with all players out of position we will get flogged

@Golden said:
@anderson silva said:

1.lawrence
2.Collis
3.ayshford
4.halatau
5.hanbury

6.Marshall
7.lui

8.Skandalis
9.Farah
10.Galloway

11.ellis
12.galea
13.Payne

14.Morris
15.Payten
16.Gibbs
17.Dwyer/Laurie
\
\

sadly that looks like the side for next week… with that with all players out of position we will get flogged

the only positive is hopefully we will see lawry at fullback which is something ive wanted for nearly 18 months, he screams gary jack to me IMO

@white_tiger said:

You could see something wrong, he didnt want to hit the ball up, attack the football or return the kicks… kept'd giving it off to the winger

Injury seemed to happen about 5 minutes before tuiaki got injured
was Moltzen giving the ball to Tuiaki from the kick return when he got injured :frowning:

1\. Morris (if moltzen injured)
2\. Pritchard (if ryan injured)
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Collis
6\. Marshall
7\. Lui
8\. Galloway
9\. Farah
10\. Skandalis
11\. Ellis
12\. Payten
13\. Galea (if rhino injured)

14\. Halatau -(if he's back) - heard he wants to finish the season in style.
15\. Payne
16\. Laurie (if Gibbs is suspended)
17\. Shirnak

@Balmain Bug said:

This is my side

1\. Hanbury
2\. Collis
3\. Ayshford
5\. Lawrence

7\. Moltzen

8\. Galloway
9\. Morris
10\. Skandalis
11.Ellis
12.Payten
13\. Galea

14\. Gibbs
15.Payne
16\. Laurie