NFL Season 2022

Support the Falcons. If only the tigers got draft picks they are about to.

How do the cornhole championships go. I need to find a winning team to support somewhere

Still got the key parts of our team and Stafford will improve in year 2. Will be there deep into the playoffs if they stay fit. Imo. Keen to see the Bengals response too.

Still got the key parts of our team and Stafford will improve in year 2. Will be there deep into the playoffs if they stay fit. Imo. Keen to see the Bengals response too.
Bengals will be up there, but will have to go through the Chiefs again and are due a loss to them.

If anyone is keen to play gridiron, the NSW teams are always recruiting. Season kicks off Saturday after two Covid cancelled seasons, with my old team UTS Gators (based in Strathfield) taking on Wollongong Mustangs.

I posted a video of the burton origin bomb on a jaguars fan forum im on and immediately got people saying they want him 😂

I'm not sure of the average kicker salary in nfl, wpuldnt be that much, maybe 4-5mill ?

If anyone is keen to play gridiron, the NSW teams are always recruiting. Season kicks off Saturday after two Covid cancelled seasons, with my old team UTS Gators (based in Strathfield) taking on Wollongong Mustangs.
Go the Ducks

I posted a video of the burton origin bomb on a jaguars fan forum im on and immediately got people saying they want him 😂

I'm not sure of the average kicker salary in nfl, wpuldnt be that much, maybe 4-5mill ?
Def a lot more than a marquee man

Latest posts

Back