Nofo likely inclusion

@VanillaThunder said:
@tigermac88 said:
@TIGER said:
After what i saw JAC do when in support of that line break last week, im not sure if he's got an ounce of a footballers brain in him.
That is a wingers bread and butter in that situation but he carried on like a prima donna english soccer player trying to jostle with the defender off the ball instead of just putting himself in a position to receive the pass, stuff like that at NRL level is unforgivable.
Talk about a butchered try.

And call me old fashioned or a killjoy but the way he carried on after scoring that try left a sour taste in my mouth, im all for being exited about scoring on debut but he carried on like an NFL/NBA star totally over the top. Buddy you're on debut, you haven't earned the right to carry on like that, if it was the match winning try in the last minute fine.

That's a pretty poor assessment it was Naiqama that butchered that try instead of heading away from Koro he should of headed towards Koro which would've freed JAC up, JAC could've then went inside or stayed outside and would've been in a position to score…

I disagree, I think it's on JAC. Koro only ever had eyes for Kev, even when he was getting bumped off, if JAC held his line he strolls over. Admittedly it was a poor pass from Naiqama, but Addo-Carr didn't help him out one bit.

i could get into a back and forth discussion about this but it won't change my opinion.

@Sabre said:
Confirmed.
Nofa in for Addo-Carr.

Milone keeps his spot.

Very disappointing for JAC, the kid deserves another go and we need his speed, and as for Milone being selected, I don't get that at all, yeh he was ok last week, but poor in all his previous games, he is not an NRL centre.

We've got the slowest wing combo in the comp with Nofo and Rankin. Opposition wingers must be relieved they know that they are never gonna get burnt for speed on their outside- would make their jobs a hell of a lot easier.
Would have liked to have seen JAC get another chance to impress today on a fast track down there. Edrick could very well score 3 or 4 tries this arvo.

@pHyR3 said:
noffa is a great defender. cant replace that

and his a damn strong winger too, good at breaking tackles

Noffa is great at many things. Defender is NOT one of them.

Great finisher and most importantly great at returning the ball and making those dirty meters out of our own end.

Back