Nofo likely inclusion

fergiefurr

Heard third hand info that nofo will likely come in for JAC. Not sure of any other changes.

If he comes in for JAC Taylor is absolutely kIdding himself

Milone should be the first to go for sure. Something's just not right at Concord…

I am not convinced Nofoaluma himself is a better option than Addo Carr but he hasn't done anything to be dropped for him either. I would like to see Addo Carr at centre tbh. That was where he played most games for Sharks 20s. That being said I think they see him as a wing and Milone as a safer centre.

I would like to see Nofoaluma have another round off to give JAC a second go round. He was better in the second trial. The second Nines game. Noffa needs to heal too he is injury prone.

Then if Noffa is okay 100 percent send JAC back down. He will get more chances.

I'd love to see him at centre, with JAC outside him.

It won't happen though, since Milone was such a world beater last week..

Simona is going to have a tough time getting back in… :stuck_out_tongue:

@Love the WestsTigers said:
Thats rubbish if he replaces JAC
Milone, please do the right thing and make room for Nofo
In the best interest of the Team

The players don't pick the side, they just have to all prepare as if they're playing and play the best they can when selected.

I haven't really watched JAC in the lower grades. Can he defend in the centres or is he strictly a winger? Nofo needs to be out wide if available, both for security under the high ball and because he's one of the best finishers in the NRL.

So would you play JAC out of position for the sake of dropping Milone and would that leave us at risk defensively?

@willow said:
Milone should be the first to go for sure. Something's just not right at Concord…

Milone is the Mayor of Concord and with that come special privileges.

@Cosimo_Zaretti said:
@Love the WestsTigers said:
Thats rubbish if he replaces JAC
Milone, please do the right thing and make room for Nofo
In the best interest of the Team

The players don't pick the side, they just have to all prepare as if they're playing and play the best they can when selected.

I haven't really watched JAC in the lower grades. Can he defend in the centres or is he strictly a winger? Nofo needs to be out wide if available, both for security under the high ball and because he's one of the best finishers in the NRL.

So would you play JAC out of position for the sake of dropping Milone and would that leave us at risk defensively?

Its the Pace im really searching
Brooks or Mosses kicks early downfield someone needs to put pressure and chase
Milone is as slow as the forwards from what i have seen.

Koro was a liability in defence but provided lots of options in attack with his pace.
More drop outs can be forced if you trap a player in goal or close to the line and carry him back

Other times Koro chased someone down after an intercept

Thats the role i'm expecting from JAC
I dont expect JAC to be a ace defender

Hope not. Noffa needs to both prove his form and fitness. Wingers need to do more than just make metres hitting up the ball.

Of course if Noffa is fit he comes in for JAC (who made 4 count them 4 handling errors last week).

JAC isn't a centre and at this stage isn't a first grader at least Milone is a centre and I would make the same call every day

@Balmain Boy said:
Hope not. Noffa needs to both prove his form and fitness. Wingers need to do more than just make metres hitting up the ball.

Agreed. Rankin and Nofoaluma are too slow as a pairing. Carr and Nofaluma appear to complement one another with pace and power respectively,

@Boonboon2 said:
Of course if Noffa is fit he comes in for JAC (who made 4 count them 4 handling errors last week).

JAC isn't a centre and at this stage isn't a first grader at least Milone is a centre and I would make the same call every day

You are quite right, however Noffa Player quite a bit of 20's at centre and has been centre for us in previous years.

Rankin should be playing 'left right out'.
What kind of message is the coach sending JAC if he is dropped after only 1 game.
If he begins to think hes being used as a pawn, he will take up a starting position at any club when his contract is up. Young kids want to play & be seen on the big screen to prove their worth.

I hadn't realised Josh Addo-Carr was such an immediate superstar as to never contemplate dropping him again…. drop Milone, drop Rankin...Hell, drop Woods if you can- just keep JAC in the team. Whatever it takes, play Addo-Carr.... or he will leave to take up his rightful position of #1 winger in the world of Rugby League at another club- and it will all be JT's fault!

The heathen!

@Chadman's Ghost said:
I hadn't realised Josh Addo-Carr was such an immediate superstar as to never contemplate dropping him again…. drop Milone, drop Rankin...Hell, drop Woods if you can- just keep JAC in the team. Whatever it takes, play Addo-Carr.... or he will leave to take up his rightful position of #1 winger in the world of Rugby League at another club- and it will all be JT's fault!

The heathen!

Milone had 3 or 4 shockers and still got picked, he was OK last week but not really NRL level, and Rankin is not a winger and he gets picked at wing every week, Taylor is digging his own grave, lets hope he is nearly finished. :pray:

@851 said:
@Chadman's Ghost said:

The heathen!

Milone had 3 or 4 shockers and still got picked, he was OK last week but not really NRL level, and Rankin is not a winger and he gets picked at wing every week, Taylor is digging his own grave, lets hope he is nearly finished. :pray:

Talking about Josh Addo-Carr, Rankin and Jason Taylor I read the following points from Tiger Torch's post "What I know today" which he posted a few minutes ago;

Melbourne have now formalized an offer to JAC - 2 years $120k / $180k. Korobete would return to the Tigers for $360k. Tigers asked the question with $280k in mind.

Rankin has listed his favourite positions as 1/2, 5/8 and fullback. Least favourite is wing.

Taylor will depart this year ( 2016) but only if the Tigers can secure Cleary who now has become wary of signing, believing the Warriors may be a better fit.

When the crows are circling on JAC yet we persist with picking other players ahead of him that's when the problems arise. His potential is clear, and he has more upside than any other winger currently at the club. Very much a Nathan Blacklock type match winner. His defence was solid on the weekend but yes he was over enthusiastic at times and made a few errors.

If we lose JAC because we played Milone instead then the fans will rightfully be demanding blood.

Back