NRL 360

it goes against my grain but L Hap,needs 2 shut their traps,the narritive gets worse x9 as it goes around the room,poor Hastings left explaining why he.s standing there deflecting another of their BS rumours,and then they all gaggle that Hastings will leave because no player wants to play at a club they totally trash for their own amusement,because their to lazy to leave the green room

What is it that every club is striving for?

Is it okay for any club not to have won a GF in the last 17 years?.

The lunatics at fox league and the DT keep reminding us that the WT haven't made the finals in 10 years and with repeated articles saying that we are a club in crisis.

The journo's should also be asking this,
If it's not okay for just making the top 8 for so many years , Then
Why haven't the following clubs have not won a GF in 17 years and when will they?

This would give the journo's an unlimited supply of articles to publish for the next few years.
I would suggest that the biased, corrupt so-called Journalists focus their attention on the clubs listed below who have a (0) zero next to their name

Number of premierships since 2005 (17 years)

Storm 3 (total 5 - 2 stripped)
Roosters 3
Manly 2
Penrith 1
Sharks 1
Cowboys 1
Rabbotohs 1
Dragons 1
Broncos 1
W Tigers 1

Parramatta 0
Bulldogs 0
Canberra 0
Newcastle 0
Warriors 0
Titans 0

Last edited:
Latest nonsense quote from Hooper
"The Roosters have long been regarded as the benchmark club when it comes to dealing with players who have sustained repeated head knocks."

Really? Continue to play Cordner and Friend after way too many concussions and have no choice to retire them and then spin that they have done the right thing.

Is it okay for any club not to have won a GF in the last 22 years?.

The lunatics at fox league and the DT keep reminding us that the WT haven't made the finals in 10 years and with repeated articles saying that we are a club in crisis.

Why haven't the following clubs have not won a GF in 22 years and when will they?

This would give the journo's an unlimited supply of articles to publish for the next few years.
I would suggest that the biased, corrupt so-called Journalists focus their attention on the clubs listed below who have a (0) zero next to their name

Number of premierships since 2005 (22 years)

Roosters 3
Manly 2
Penrith 1
Sharks 1
Cowboys 1
Rabbotohs 1
Dragons 1
Broncos 1
W Tigers 1

Parramatta 0
Bulldogs 0
Canberra 0
Newcastle 0
Warriors 0
Titans 0

Actually it's 17 years not 22 but your point is valid

"The Roosters have long been regarded as the benchmark club when it comes to dealing with players who have sustained repeated head knocks."

Really? Continue to play Cordner and Friend after way too many concussions and have no choice to retire them and then spin that they have done the right thing.

More like best at getting blokes off their cap.

I believe I am right in saying this but we also need to remember NRL360 is run by Newscorp, the same people who tried to get rid fo the Tigers and Wests during and after the Superleague wars. No surprise they have the anti-Tigers agenda. Got to remember Murdoch likes the world to be his vision of what it should be.

Use to watch every episode.
Now I don't even bother...

Lose brain cells watching those duds.
Braith always messes up his lines too.
Same, sick and tired of the crap they put on us. But i feel we make ourselves an easy target.

This is next level nonsense.

Benchmark? Is Hooper some neuroscience professor?

Is it okay for any club not to have won a GF in the last 17 years?.

Why haven't the following clubs have not won a GF in 17 years and when will they?

Number of premierships since 2005 (17 years)

Roosters 3
Manly 2
Penrith 1
Sharks 1
Cowboys 1
Rabbotohs 1
Dragons 1
Broncos 1
W Tigers 1

Parramatta 0
Bulldogs 0
Canberra 0
Newcastle 0
Warriors 0
Titans 0
Actually, the Titans & Warriors have never won a GF. Why are they immune?

Actually, the Titans & Warriors have never won a GF. Why are they immune?
Yep, it seems like some are immune,
This is what i mean about these imbecile journo's, they must stop writing these articles that we are a club in crisis and those long articles about identity crisis and blah blah.

What these fools should focus on is why is it that some of these teams haven't won a premiership in such a very long time, some never and some 20 years ago and more?

These journo's should begin asking questions to one of the current heavyweights of the NRL, Why have the eels not won a premiership since 36 years ago (1986) have they been managed poorly or they in crisis?

Everyone should write to NRL 360 and tell them they are sick of the Tigers bashing and won't watch the show any more because of th

This is next level nonsense.

Benchmark? Is Hooper some neuroscience professor?
His head was shaved in readiness for a full frontal lobotomy but he escaped from the ward and has been dodging the men in white coats ever since.

Staff online

Back