NRL 360

Jux

True but. What kind of club signs 3 fringe centres in 2 days when all their spine players are up for extensions. A clown show 🤡
Picking the low hanging fruit. We know the length of the contracts, not the monetary value. I’d say that would be the significant factor.

BAGNF05

Picking the low hanging fruit. We know the length of the contracts, not the monetary value. I’d say that would be the significant factor.
we sign some fruit alright.

BAGNF05

You dont know what's going on. Only what it looks like.
These guys are not in high demand at other clubs, they struggle to make our team and we’re rubbish. Signing them now is completely unnecessary.

TYGA

Nadens contract length is fine he’s 26 player 50 games of NRL. Most of our latest contracts have the last year as a club option or mutual option. I’m sure Joffa and Ken are similar.

Cobarcats

Staff member
Forum Leader
These guys are not in high demand at other clubs, they struggle to make our team and we’re rubbish. Signing them now is completely unnecessary.
As I said mate, that's what it appears to be but we really don't know the ins and out. We'll just have to wait it out as usual.
The only thing that's changed from recent years is we are not in cap trouble and I know that staying that way is Sheen's priority.
The well has dried up and I'm pretty sure we're trying to shore up our senior players.

Alltheway

Nadens contract length is fine he’s 26 player 50 games of NRL. Most of our latest contracts have the last year as a club option or mutual option. I’m sure Joffa and Ken are similar.
I agree, I think that naden has been good and will get better with time. I don’t think we have a heap of top class centres breaking down the door. And if we do he can easily push onto the wing or is great for depth.

BAGNF05

As I said mate, that's what it appears to be but we really don't know the ins and out. We'll just have to wait it out as usual.
The only thing that's changed from recent years is we are not in cap trouble and I know that staying that way is Sheen's priority.
The well has dried up and I'm pretty sure we're trying to shore up our senior players.
The people in charge at our club don’t know the ins from the outs, that’s the issue. We all watch these guys do dumb shit every single week. Not sure the clowns in the corporate suites do.

tiger_one

Braith is roasting us for giving Naden a 3 year deal.

Said he's dime a dozen and the fans don't care, we'd rather hear about Laurie, Hastings, Brooks or AD.
Well, it's actually a 2 year extension, and a squad is made up of 30 players.
You'd think a player manager would know that,

Merlot

The people in charge at our club don’t know the ins from the outs, that’s the issue. We all watch these guys do dumb shit every single week. Not sure the clowns in the corporate suites do.
what what,we resigned 2 up n comer team members and a fresh oldish guy(team spirit}saving our money 2 not insult our spine<apart from Hastings who cares,building from the ground up,realistically who cares if the last 3 signings walked- do you get it?

The SHADOW

what what,we resigned 2 up n comer team members and a fresh oldish guy(team spirit}saving our money 2 not insult our spine<apart from Hastings who cares,building from the ground up,realistically who cares if the last 3 signings walked- do you get it?
You never learn, braindead Kunty & Anass and NLR 306 go hand in hand. Don’t watch.

Stevec

Mate, the BS word is tame compared to what Benny Elias was dishing out tonight ! Luckily most people don’t speak Greek 😄.
Couldn't believe Elias didn't know the IP contract didn't have a get out clause if coach changed . The contract doesn't we know that Elias didn't makes me wonder if he's on speaking terms with the inner core .Sounds like he isnt

BZN

Couldn't believe Elias didn't know the IP contract didn't have a get out clause if coach changed . The contract doesn't we know that Elias didn't makes me wonder if he's on speaking terms with the inner core .Sounds like he isnt
Well I must be just as stupid as Back Door Benny.....and that's pretty stupid :ROFLMAO:.....cause I wasn't aware of a get out clause either.
Game, set, bingo.....match over and done with.....he just ain't coming to WT :cry:
Oooooooops a daisy.....I just read your post again and it seems I may well be sillier than BDB :unsure:
as You said he DOESN'T have a get out clause.....silly me :(

Last edited:

twentyforty

Well I must be just as stupid as Back Door Benny.....and that's pretty stupid :ROFLMAO:.....cause I wasn't aware of a get out clause either.
Game, set, bingo.....match over and done with.....he just ain't coming to WT :cry:
Oooooooops a daisy.....I just read your post again and it seems I may well be sillier than BDB :unsure:
as You said he DOESN'T have a get out clause.....silly me :(
Well you're sounding a lot smarter than Kenty, who stated that there is no "coach get out clause" but when Bopping Benny asked how do you know? Kenty stupidly replied, we would have known about it by now if there was one.
But the truth is we dont know.🤣