NRL 360

I'm not so sure.
Often these 'out there' media types are very different to what we see/hear/read.
I don't know him nor met him or even seen him away from a mic, he may well be a very different persona... Maybe not 🧐
Very unusual for a Leopard to change his spots.

No sympathy at all for Kent whether he is guilty or not, he's getting what he's given out for years. He always gets off on being the bully and booting players and clubs when they are down or in some sort of strife, he gets a good laugh out of it. Can't recall him ever taking on people or clubs who aren't on the floor already. He's a germ, the more people heap it on the goose the better IMO.

No sympathy at all for Kent whether he is guilty or not, he's getting what he's given out for years. He always gets off on being the bully and booting players and clubs when they are down or in some sort of strife, he gets a good laugh out of it. Can't recall him ever taking on people or clubs who aren't on the floor already. He's a germ, the more people heap it on the goose the better IMO.
I miss him tho😪

I miss him tho😪
That show had nearly become unwatchable anyhow. It's gone massively downhill in the last 2 or so years. It's an NRL gossip panel show nowadays. Complete rubbish.
They need to just go back to having it on once a week. And punt Braiff back to the cuck stalls and get a likeable, non-fake anchorman hosting it.

Roosters forward Matt Lodge wrote a scathing Instagram post featuring a segment from Monday night's show, which criticised the Sydney Roosters' recruitment of Lodge, who pleaded guilty to assault after drunkenly forcing his way into an apartment in New York City in 2015.

Tallis said the Roosters never used to recruit "people like that", referring to Lodge flipping his middle finger at fans while playing for the Warriors in 2021.

100% Pure Footy

Stream every game of the 2023 NRL season live and ad free. ABC Sport on Grandstand — it's 100% Pure Footy.

"Valid points Gordon. Can we please hear Kenty's opinion now. #askkenty #whereskent," Lodge wrote, referencing a regular call-out for fans to write questions to Kent on social media.
I actually remember thinking Tallis is going hard at Lodge here for no reason, he's far from the problem at the Roosters - but he went out of his way to bring his name into it.

If I remember correctly, he has a history of calling out Lodge. Almost personal.

That show had nearly become unwatchable anyhow. It's gone massively downhill in the last 2 or so years. It's an NRL gossip panel show nowadays. Complete rubbish.
They need to just go back to having it on once a week. And punt Braiff back to the cuck stalls and get a likeable, non-fake anchorman hosting it.
Get Waz Smith and Wizz Freeman back on

Don't even acknowledge our win on the weekend. They don't like us winning.
Really? That’s poor form from a Rugby League ‘journalism’ show
A struggling club got their act together and produced a record win at home over a team who many thought would push for the title this year…What were they talking about if that’s not news?

Last edited:
Really? That’s poor form form a Rugby League ‘journalism’ show
A struggling club got their act together and produced a record win at home over a team who many thought would push for the title this year…What were they talking about if that’s not news?
just origin

Really? That’s poor form form a Rugby League ‘journalism’ show
Saints try 2 win the game,whilst giving praise 2 a losing roosters team

They spent 50mins talking origin and rightfully so, 5mins for commercials and then for 2mins spoke about the round of footy if you could call it that.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back