NRL 360

Love or hate the individual.

Innocent until proven Guilty.
Fair but I think most reactions have been about Paul Kent as a person without implying that he's guilty. It's moreso that after years of watching him on TV, you understand the type of person he is and if proven guilty, no one would be surprised..

Gorden Tallis grinning like a Cheshire Cat for the entire show, probably thinking that this could become a permanent gig for him.
I think he may well be in that chair rest of the year , If any of Kent stuff is true , he’s a goner from Fox / Daily rag

Love or hate the individual.

Innocent until proven Guilty.
Same as Jack De Belin I guess. Cannot remember specifics but I'd bet money that Kent sat on his high horse on 360 at some point and took potshots at De Belin.
I can't feel sorry for Kent at all, now he will get the blowtorch of public opinion on himself just like he has openly and without hesitation applied to plenty of others in the last few years.

IMG_3151.jpg

Lodge already getting his own trial by media started.. (not excusing lodge obvs)

I wondered if they'd say anything on 360 the way Braith spoke about it was through gritted teeth, and they removed Kents image from the promo at the start. Looks as though they are erasing he even existed on the show. I know it was short notice but thought they could have arranged someone better than Gordie :ROFLMAO:

I wondered if they'd say anything on 360 the way Braith spoke about it was through gritted teeth, and they removed Kents image from the promo at the start. Looks as though they are erasing he even existed on the show. I know it was short notice but thought they could have arranged someone better than Gordie :ROFLMAO:
Brown-nose Hoops would've been cut up that they didn't get him to co-host. Stupid sap he is.

Gordie was terrible lol

Roosters forward Matt Lodge wrote a scathing Instagram post featuring a segment from Monday night's show, which criticised the Sydney Roosters' recruitment of Lodge, who pleaded guilty to assault after drunkenly forcing his way into an apartment in New York City in 2015.

Tallis said the Roosters never used to recruit "people like that", referring to Lodge flipping his middle finger at fans while playing for the Warriors in 2021.

"Valid points Gordon. Can we please hear Kenty's opinion now. #askkenty #whereskent," Lodge wrote, referencing a regular call-out for fans to write questions to Kent on social media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hook is looking for a gig hahaha

If anything says entertaining TV show it’s monotone voice and enormous depression.

Last edited:
They need someone unbiased ,fair. well respected, competent and whose talents are being criminally wasted at present to take over- has to be Ashley Klein.

Roosters forward Matt Lodge wrote a scathing Instagram post featuring a segment from Monday night's show, which criticised the Sydney Roosters' recruitment of Lodge, who pleaded guilty to assault after drunkenly forcing his way into an apartment in New York City in 2015.

Tallis said the Roosters never used to recruit "people like that", referring to Lodge flipping his middle finger at fans while playing for the Warriors in 2021.

100% Pure Footy

Stream every game of the 2023 NRL season live and ad free. ABC Sport on Grandstand — it's 100% Pure Footy.

"Valid points Gordon. Can we please hear Kenty's opinion now. #askkenty #whereskent," Lodge wrote, referencing a regular call-out for fans to write questions to Kent on social media.
Poor old Lodge shouldn't talk, he should have got life ban from nrl

Fair but I think most reactions have been about Paul Kent as a person without implying that he's guilty. It's moreso that after years of watching him on TV, you understand the type of person he is and if proven guilty, no one would be surprised..
I'm not so sure.
Often these 'out there' media types are very different to what we see/hear/read.
I don't know him nor met him or even seen him away from a mic, he may well be a very different persona... Maybe not 🧐

Latest posts

Members online

Back