NRL 360

Roosters forward Matt Lodge wrote a scathing Instagram post featuring a segment from Monday night's show, which criticised the Sydney Roosters' recruitment of Lodge, who pleaded guilty to assault after drunkenly forcing his way into an apartment in New York City in 2015.

Tallis said the Roosters never used to recruit "people like that", referring to Lodge flipping his middle finger at fans while playing for the Warriors in 2021.

"Valid points Gordon. Can we please hear Kenty's opinion now. #askkenty #whereskent," Lodge wrote, referencing a regular call-out for fans to write questions to Kent on social media.
I’ve said it before and I will say it again, that gronk should never have been afforded the privilege of returning to playing our great game ever again. He tarnishes all the good people who have played and been involved in footy.

Plenty of focus on Api and hard to get a word in with Cooper Cronk - knowledgable but dominates time. Origin side just selected not too surprised.

Don't even acknowledge our win on the weekend. They don't like us winning.

Yeah tuned in and noticed that mentioned Brooks for a few seconds that was it. I get origin was the hot topic but you dont need an hour to dissect a team announcement.
Had we been on the receiving end of that we would have copped treatment big time.
Rubbish show.

Matty is a clown but he's always fair in his comments I've found...

Did you see him & Joey clashing over Origin talks last week?

🤣🤣 Joey was cut because Matty was praising QLD.
No, where’s that?

Really? That’s poor form from a Rugby League ‘journalism’ show
A struggling club got their act together and produced a record win at home over a team who many thought would push for the title this year…What were they talking about if that’s not news?
Didn't think the Cows would push the Top 4 sides personally ...might have massively overachieved in 2022

Back