NRL 360

People softening their stance on Anasta can only be a sign we have won a couple of games.
Last year while Kent was suspended and Anasta was surrounded by the usual circle jerk of Murdoch's primates - with Tallis doing these ones:

1712159600027.png

Braith was actually the genuine voice of reason against the barrage from the shit slinging Telegraph prosimians...

1712159847897.png

PS - Braith is still a cat!

Avoided this talkfest for a long while but had a look again recently after our Sharks win. Couldn't believe what I was hearing. Rothfield saying we were an exciting young team and that he no longer believed we'd finish last again in 2024. And we all know who the bloke supports and his long term hatred of our club. Amazing!

wait till we start losing again he will turn on us again
We have easily been the worst run club in sport within Australia the last decade and a lot of it has had to do with our former CEO Pascoe who was running the ship as I don't think he was leading us to success but more likely the other direction as each year passed (if that upsets some people, I'm sorry but it's just the reality of it all)

So can you blame Hoops for being critical of us because it seemed he hasn't been wrong in identifying Pascoe as the issue this last decade which is not solely his fault don't get me wrong but a large portion if you ask me.... 2 or 3 bad seasons fair enough but it was 12 years of straight failure. The negative reactions were warranted.

This is a CEO who kept trying to shove membership increases and $ deals in our face framing we were making strides to success when really we weren't; it proved to all be one big lie as Richo came out stating the membership numbers were flawed the whole time and our fan base were being lied too. I won't ignore the COE as that was a big deal and something Pascoe should be thanked and acknowledged for, however if the only thing you can point to in 10 years is no on-field success in the slightest with no top 8 finishes, terrible retention record with superstars leaving us to win premierships elsewhere as a main piece, terrible recruitment and inability to acquire top level players even with the inflated $ offered and don't get me started on the 6 NRL coaches we had in the space of 10 years but you point to the new facility...…well it's clear to see we weren't well run in the slightest.

I never understood why people get so defensive of the journos with their thoughts on us like they weren't technically wrong.... don't get it twisted I can't stand the toxic media outlets lately but the journos aren't the ones to blame entirely.... it's the player managers who are meant to protect the players images who are pulling the strings of the journos doing the opposite to benefit their pockets.

Sorry for the rant and I know it’ll be unpopular cause I’m backing the journos a bit but just my thoughts.

Last edited:
I don't know all their names on 360 because they just dribble and have fake arguments about chud that doesnt matter. In our house hold the panel consists of
1. Anasta
2. the bloke that thinks he is an immortal that played 1 game
3. Tall bald moron that uses words incorrectly
3. Super old red cheeks can hardly talk but thinks he is the KGB of NRL info.
4. Unfit late middle age redhead that clearly likes baked sweet treats.

I don't know all their names on 360 because they just dribble and have fake arguments about chud
Their “arguments” are orchestrated by the producers. Those shows aren’t going to be very interesting if they all sit around agreeing with each other. The same way Gus and Gallen always clash on that other bullshit show. So transparent.

Latest posts

Back