NRL 360

We have easily been the worst run club in sport within Australia the last decade and a lot of it has had to do with our former CEO Pascoe who was running the ship as I don't think he was leading us to success but more likely the other direction as each year passed (if that upsets some people, I'm sorry but it's just the reality of it all)

So can you blame Hoops for being critical of us because it seemed he hasn't been wrong in identifying Pascoe as the issue this last decade which is not solely his fault don't get me wrong but a large portion if you ask me.... 2 or 3 bad seasons fair enough but it was 12 years of straight failure. The negative reactions were warranted.

This is a CEO who kept trying to shove membership increases and $ deals in our face framing we were making strides to success when really we weren't; it proved to all be one big lie as Richo came out stating the membership numbers were flawed the whole time and our fan base were being lied too. I won't ignore the COE as that was a big deal and something Pascoe should be thanked and acknowledged for, however if the only thing you can point to in 10 years is no on-field success in the slightest with no top 8 finishes, terrible retention record with superstars leaving us to win premierships elsewhere as a main piece, terrible recruitment and inability to acquire top level players even with the inflated $ offered and don't get me started on the 6 NRL coaches we had in the space of 10 years but you point to the new facility...…well it's clear to see we weren't well run at the slightest.

I never understood why people get so defensive of the journos with their thoughts on us like they weren't technically wrong.... don't get it twisted I can't stand the toxic media outlets lately but the journos aren't the ones to blame entirely.... it's the player managers who are meant to protect the players images who are pulling the strings of the journos doing the opposite to benefit their pockets.

Sorry for the rant and I know it’ll be unpopular cause I’m backing the journos a bit but just my thoughts.
fair in what you said, i totally agree with you on Justin but Hoo er took it too the extreme, callin him childish names and for a foxes chief rugby league man i thought it was very childish. I understand he follows us and like the rest of us was frustrated but he was the first to sink the boot in every time and now we have had 2 wins he is on the train so to s eak. The media are on our side atm but wait till we have a losses they will be on our back again with knives shar ened. I dont trust our boy James Hoo er one little bit!!

We have easily been the worst run club in sport within Australia the last decade and a lot of it has had to do with our former CEO Pascoe who was running the ship as I don't think he was leading us to success but more likely the other direction as each year passed (if that upsets some people, I'm sorry but it's just the reality of it all)

So can you blame Hoops for being critical of us because it seemed he hasn't been wrong in identifying Pascoe as the issue this last decade which is not solely his fault don't get me wrong but a large portion if you ask me.... 2 or 3 bad seasons fair enough but it was 12 years of straight failure. The negative reactions were warranted.

This is a CEO who kept trying to shove membership increases and $ deals in our face framing we were making strides to success when really we weren't; it proved to all be one big lie as Richo came out stating the membership numbers were flawed the whole time and our fan base were being lied too. I won't ignore the COE as that was a big deal and something Pascoe should be thanked and acknowledged for, however if the only thing you can point to in 10 years is no on-field success in the slightest with no top 8 finishes, terrible retention record with superstars leaving us to win premierships elsewhere as a main piece, terrible recruitment and inability to acquire top level players even with the inflated $ offered and don't get me started on the 6 NRL coaches we had in the space of 10 years but you point to the new facility...…well it's clear to see we weren't well run at the slightest.

I never understood why people get so defensive of the journos with their thoughts on us like they weren't technically wrong.... don't get it twisted I can't stand the toxic media outlets lately but the journos aren't the ones to blame entirely.... it's the player managers who are meant to protect the players images who are pulling the strings of the journos doing the opposite to benefit their pockets.

Sorry for the rant and I know it’ll be unpopular cause I’m backing the journos a bit but just my thoughts.
Well said

When they let Potter go that was a mistake they should have given him another 2 years and Miss Go hiring her best friend's Husband Jason Taylor looking back now knowing that now and the things he was allowed to do so unprofessional from her

Then the Pascoe fiasco Wow no words he should have been gone after a couple of years then we had little man Lee and his big mouth

Looking at the Tiger's squad and the juniors we have to be honest I was thinking we had 6/8 very good juniors but after looking over the juniors I honestly believe we have 8/10 top quality players coming on let's hope we don't stuff it up again

OMG its so hard to listen to NRL360 at the moment and the reason is
Paul (Mr Bombastic) Kent. He dominates all the discussion and talks like he is the only one blessed with divine knowledge .To him his opinions are FACTS and he's just so overbearing IMHO. Maybe some like it but he gives me a headache

Paul (Mr Bombastic) Kent. He dominates all the discussion and talks like he is the only one blessed with divine knowledge .To him his opinions are FACTS and he's just so overbearing IMHO. Maybe some like it but he gives me a headache
I think you will find most of the stuff they do is scripted. The show has been produced to be sensational to get ratings. The whole show is fake and lacks substance, but they will not change a thing while people keep watching the rubbish they churn out. Quality sports journalism is a thing of the past

Sounds like some here

I think you will find most of the stuff they do is scripted. The show has been produced to be sensational to get ratings. The whole show is fake and lacks substance, but they will not change a thing while people keep watching the rubbish they churn out. Quality sports journalism is a thing of the past
Journalism is a thing of the past

Yep, we’re our own worst enemies. As long as people keep tuning in, they’ll keep producing it, and crappy shows like it. I have actually stopped watching it this year though.

No but have to agree I’d like to see it , he is a smug little shit who needs a good clip under the lug , Can’t stand him on the 360 show as he always takes over and is the only one who is right , Need Mark Guyer to be a guest on the show that would be good
Yeah he pretty much does take over. Gets very loud about it too and talks over the top of everyone. Almost like if he talks the loudest he must be right

As big of a grub as he is, I cannot stand when videos of confrontations begin halfway through. Because you have no context of what was said and or done beforehand to get to that point. Yet, there is always some bias that the person who filmed it wants to portray.

Latest posts

Members online

Back