NRL 360

BAGNF05

Two points to note from the Wests Tigers discussion

1 if true which WT player goes running to journos when they get challenged by the coach?

2 not enough NRL players for 17 teams they reckon, how about talking about the ‘depth’ at the Roosters. Ever noticed how that topic is taboo? Even Kent’s big mouth won’t go there. $$$$$

1. That scumbag needs to be weeded put quick and made a fool out of.

2. Even tho it pains me to say it, the Roosters are a successful (and in my mind cheating) franchise, so why would the NRL force them to merge with anyone, they don't need to. We might be a big club with a supposed nursery, but highly unsuccessful and therefore easy to pick on.

@Tcat said in [NRL 360](/post/1218840) said:

2. Even tho it pains me to say it, the Roosters are a successful (and in my mind cheating) franchise, so why would the NRL force them to merge with anyone, they don't need to. We might be a big club with a supposed nursery, but highly unsuccessful and therefore easy to pick on.

Not claiming roosters merge simply stating that the talent could be spread more equally, enabling additional teams in the Comp.

There seems to be a pattern of behaviour towards the end of every season at the Tigers. Players fail, want the coach out and it unravels in the media. The players have to be long term players over numerous seasons now as this has been happening for many years. The behaviour is learnt and passed down. It has to be cut out.

When teams aren't doing well, rumours start to emerge. Win a few games and they disappear. The press feed off this type of stuff because there are so many journalists each with a 'scoop'. The game is so small.

I didn’t watch nrl 360 but will be were they saying brooks has a problem
With Madge?

Article on fox. Apparently the players said we don't like your coaching style cos were scared we will get dropped.

@izotope said in [NRL 360](/post/1218922) said:
Article on fox. Apparently the players said we don't like your coaching style cos were scared we will get dropped.

Sack all of them then, that hold that view, not the culture or attitude we want.

I think Madge new he didnt have he squad to make the 8 so he tried something out of the box to get the most out of the playing group and it worked for a while but the players have gotten over it

@BAGNF05 said in [NRL 360](/post/1218847) said:

Not claiming roosters merge simply stating that the talent could be spread more equally, enabling additional teams in the Comp.

I wish it more evenly spread too mate. Big imbalance in the competition and no one seems too worried other than battler teams like us.

@tony-soprano said in [NRL 360](/post/1218860) said:
What did they say?

Apparently Madge asked the players if they had a problem, “apparently” to a man they all said they feel like they’re constantly on egg shells, for fear of being dropped.

Welcome to the big time boys, where you lose if you aren’t up to standard! Professional sport wasn’t meant to be easy.

They also said the Tigers roster is very thin and proof NRL can’t sustain a 17th team. No mention of Rorters depth.

Then wrapped Penrith for their development of players, without acknowledging the a Tigers constantly getting pillaged.

Ahhhh rugby league agendas 😩

@Tcat said in [NRL 360](/post/1218933) said:
@BAGNF05 said in [NRL 360](/post/1218847) said:

I wish it more evenly spread too mate. Big imbalance in the competition and no one seems too worried other than battler teams like us.

I often wonder how much money it costs the game to have 2-5 powerful clubs, surely if the other 10 clubs got a fair go you’d have more memberships, more eyes on TV sets, bigger crowds, merchandise sales. Seems like an opportunity to me.

When we don't have players to make finals realistically, is dropping players and being hard on them really the right call? Lol. It's not like they are Burgess Inglis Tedesco and not performing. Know what I mean? It's a bog average lineup who tried.

@tony-soprano said in [NRL 360](/post/1218954) said:
@BAGNF05 said in [NRL 360](/post/1218937) said:
@tony-soprano said in [NRL 360](/post/1218860) said:
What did they say?

Apparently Madge asked the players if they had a problem, “apparently” to a man they all said they feel like they’re constantly on egg shells, for fear of being dropped.

Welcome to the big time boys, where you lose if you aren’t up to standard! Professional sport wasn’t meant to be easy.

They also said the Tigers roster is very thin and proof NRL can’t sustain a 17th team. No mention of Rorters depth.

Then wrapped Penrith for their development of players, without acknowledging the a Tigers constantly getting pillaged.

Ahhhh rugby league agendas ?

Madge gave them everything he could mentally and physically to make the 8 this year and they failed.

The players can get lost.

It would be the players on the way out.

Can’t believe Reynolds after the club backed him with his physico ex misses intends to sit back and do nothing for his pay check.

I’m sorry but I’ve been nice but time to get bent Reynolds.

Back