NRL 360

Is he a good bloke though?
Didn't he disgrace himself at a day at the races or something a year or 2 ago and started going on about, "do you know who I am" etc.

My actual memory is a bit vague on the matter and not sure he was at fault in the incident or if it was the usual media beat up.

I don't listen to mmm, but what actually happened? Could someone please explain?

I don't listen to mmm, but what actually happened? Could someone please explain?

Kent and Hooper always make jokes about maroon taking cash job and not declaring tax for speaking jobs.

Apparently maroon had told tripple m he does not like it when they say that on air.

Couple Sundays ago they said it again and maroon took offence said it has to stop or he will fire back with his own remarks. Mention on air how Hoops doesn't have a licence and Gordon and Kent were at a pub until 3am recently and may of got kicked out.

That only made Kent and Hoops say more jokes on air about not declaring tax. Maroon got offended and walked out on air

Maroon hasn't been back since, Kent continues to rub salt in the wound and refuses to apologise.

Danny wilder saying Kent will no longer be on triple m Sunday soon

How's Kenty gonna show his face on TV.

Proved himself to be a bully and people aren't gonna support that.

Might be time to replace him on foxsports too.

It all depends if the costs of replacing him outweighs the benefits for rhem.

It is all driven by profits for their business with fake morals, wolfs in sheep's clothing.

Kent and Hooper always make jokes about maroon taking cash job and not declaring tax for speaking jobs.

Apparently maroon had told tripple m he does not like it when they say that on air.

Couple Sundays ago they said it again and maroon took offence said it has to stop or he will fire back with his own remarks. Mention on air how Hoops doesn't have a licence and Gordon and Kent were at a pub until 3am recently and may of got kicked out.

That only made Kent and Hoops say more jokes on air about not declaring tax. Maroon got offended and walked out on air

Maroon hasn't been back since, Kent continues to rub salt in the wound and refuses to apologise.

Danny wilder saying Kent will no longer be on triple m Sunday soon
I have never been able to stand Maroon anyway, so that's a win in my book.

Latest posts

Members online

Back