NRL 360

I would be very surprised of any club was doing many deals right now. Most players and clubs are/have been focusing on finals and the real movement will come post season.
Agreed. Many of the players moving at the moment are ones that aren't going to do much for us anyway. The off season sees much more movement of players and you usually even see some who were contracted come onto the market. We just need to be ready to pounce.

Leaks or no leaks if you had something in the net at the moment you would be putting something out there just to try and get some positive news out there for the long suffering fan base. I can’t ever remember the club being in such a deep hole.

I cannot fathom that Sheens is just sitting on his hands doing nothing with so much at stake. Surely he'll jag someone.
He's not on holidays or ill.
He's is at work isn't he, maybe in the COE unpacking? 🎪
Rearranging the gym equipment.

I sincerely hope no leaks is the reason nobody's heard anything about recruits just fear that there is nothing happening to leak
We'd all like to hope that, but we have always leaked like a sieve so Occam's razor would suggest there's no leaks because there's no news.

I would be very surprised of any club was doing many deals right now. Most players and clubs are/have been focusing on finals and the real movement will come post season.

Spot on. It is always quite this time of the year with exceptions of troubled players.

With the finals and internationals + clubs on holidays. I doubt much will be heard until November.

Kent is embarrassing he's going on like he knows exactly what Munster is doing and he is sitting next to Anasta who is Munster manager then he looks embarrassed as Anasta obviously knows exactly what is going on and Kent is just talking blah blah

Latest posts

Members online

Back