NRL. Anti-Vaxers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kingrobbie said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505810) said:
@balmain-boy said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505803) said:
Is there a single thread which remains on topic left on this forum? ?

Would appear, by method of deduction, that Kei is our troublesome antivaxxer. Pretty sure I've seen Tuilagi in some pics at training, but not Kei? Wouldn't have thought Kei would be on 150k though

Second from the right.

![img_0745.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1636891195898-img_0745.jpg)

If Kei is on 150 k .......the club has finally lost the plot and should all be put down ...seriously

@happy_tiger said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505815) said:

Would appear, by method of deduction, that Kei is our troublesome antivaxxer. Pretty sure I've seen Tuilagi in some pics at training, but not Kei? Wouldn't have thought Kei would be on 150k though

Second from the right.

If Kei is on 150 k .......the club has finally lost the plot and should all be put down ...seriously

He's not, the anti-vaxxer who wouldn't be at training is on $150k.

Second from the right.

Glad to report Happy, that Kei is not 150k,
He's in fact 100k. Kilo's that is.

@kingrobbie said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505816) said:

Second from the right.

Talau ....

@happy_tiger said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505818) said:

Second from the right.

Talau ....

The only one's I could think of that I haven't seen in training photos who could be around that price range are Talau (thought he'd be on more than $150k) and Simpkin.

@kingrobbie said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505819) said:

Second from the right.

Talau ....

The only one's I could think of that I haven't seen in training photos who could be around that price range are Talau (thought he'd be on more than $150k) and Simpkin.

I think I’ve seen Simpkin I training photos

Second from the right.

Talau ....

Neither Talau or Simpkin have been sighted because they're in injury rehab, not running around with the others

Must be Tuilagi then. 150 sounds about right and he is deeply religious

@geo said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505732) said:
@willow said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505715) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505713) said:
@tiger5150 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505709) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505705) said:
@tiger5150 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505704) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505702) said:
@tiger5150 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505661) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505660) said:
@tiger5150 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505648) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505438) said:
@mike said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505436) said:
@eyeofthetiger-0 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505434) said:
@mike said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505410) said:
@fibrodreaming said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505403) said:
@mike said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505401) said:
@fibrodreaming said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505399) said:
Of course they are gene therapies, that's well recognised. But it doesn't matter for this discussion. They have never been used before in these numbers and there are no long term safety data.

They definitely are **NOT gene therapies**. This a well established fact. They never enter the nucleus of a cell and cannot alter your genes.

The mRNA enters the cells and instruct the cells to express the spike protein on it's surface, which they do. They have never been used before in a mass vaccination campaign and we have no long term safety data.

Anyway, the point is, there is no long term safety data. If you know of any, please let me know.

I understand what the vaccines do. That's why I know they are not gene therapy, the mRNA vaccines DO NOT ALTER YOUR GENES.

The cell responds as you say a produces a spike protein. The mRNA is then quickly broken down and destroyed by the cell. The spike protein is recognised as a invader and primes your immune system to produces antibodies. If you then do then get a live Covid 19 virus your immune system recognises it and does it's job. It's you immune system that does the heavy lifting.

The vaccines only stay in your system for a very short time. A matter of days, at the most a few weeks for some, and then they are gone.

We already know what the adverse effects of the vaccines are. Longitudinal studies won't reveal any additional adverse effects. What they will do is determine how long the the immune response is, and therefore how often we need boosters. Various aspects of the studies may tell us what is the most effective dose.

@mike, are you a doctor?

No

Why are some people asymptomatic despite not being vaccinated? I thought we have zero immunity to the virus before catching it?

Do you know what asymptomatic means?

Yes. Your point?

My point is your question makes zero sense. Being symptomatic or asymptomatic has nothing to do with being vaccinated. People were symptomatic or asymptomatic with COVID prior to the vaccine being available. Its just a factor of the virus, a factor of the viral load you get, plus plus plus......

What is the question you are trying to ask....immunity? You arent conflating asymptomatic and immune?

What’s the correct terminology for someone that has the virus (full viral load) but has zero symptoms - like not even a sniffle? Is any person/s like this amongst us in society?

Yes, asymptomatic, and yes a small number of people with the virus are asymptomatic. This was the case before and after the vaccine. Still wondering what your question meant? What does being asymptomatic have to do with the vaccine?

So why would an asymptomatic person need to have the vaccine if they don’t get sick? To prevent spreading the virus?

Asymptomatic has zero to do with it. I could understand an argument that if anyone has contracted the virus (symptomatic or non symptomatic) they dont need the vaccine because the natural immunity from having the virus is better and more durable than the vaccine.....but asymptomatic has zero to do with it.

As far as if they havent caught the virus, there is no way of knowing if they are going to be asymptomatic or not. If you catch COVID, you have a 17% chance of being asymptomatic, 10% of being hospitalised and 1-2% chance of dying. Un vaccinated, you spin the wheel.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/australian-study-determines-true-asymptomatic-covi

Checks this out - we may have pre existing immunity to COVID through T cells.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.news-medical.net/amp/news/20201109/Majority-of-population-likely-has-pre-existing-immunity-to-SARS-CoV-2-claim-researchers.aspx

T cells hey? Didn't work out too well for those working for Umbrella Corporation.

That’s what I said..

This thread was about the NRL.. then turned into well I don’t really know..

You'll never stop it; anti-vax folks come in, stir up the pot and it becomes back and forth.

Happens on 100% of social media posts about "the jab", whether it be NRL or NSW Health.

@balmain-boy said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505824) said:

Second from the right.

Talau ....

Neither Talau or Simpkin have been sighted because they're in injury rehab, not running around with the others

Tuilagi's been in training photos too. Not sure who it is.

![Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 12.40.38 am.png](/assets/uploads/files/1636897260058-screen-shot-2021-11-15-at-12.40.38-am.png)

Second from the right.

The WTs media actively promoting the players throwing gang hand signs during pics and vids
It's really cringe worthy some of the videos
I recall the NRL came
out last year telling them not to
do it

@innsaneink said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505834) said:

Second from the right.

The WTs media actively promoting the players throwing gang hand signs during pics and vids
I recall the NRL came
do it

Very stupid of WT, after the police have pleaded with the nrl to stop it. Appears to be only WT players or ex WT players promoting street gang violence?

@twentyforty said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505873) said:

Second from the right.

I recall the NRL came
do it

Very stupid of WT, after the police have pleaded with the nrl to stop it. Appears to be only WT players or ex WT players promoting street gang violence?

No a lot of other clubs do it

A prime example would be chin

Ita all heavily influenced by nba etc
And also by the Australian rap game
A lot of young kids growing up turn into dumb dip*** who think they r some real big gangster

Not Necessarily an across the board religion thing at all. I think its a convenient excuse.

My church of 400+ is virtually all double Vaxed and did so very, very early. Its a personal decision based on who knows what.

@spartan117 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505904) said:

Not Necessarily an across the board religion thing at all. I think its a convenient excuse.

My church of 400+ is virtually all double Vaxed and did so very, very early. Its a personal decision based on who knows what.

I would agree its not a mainstream religous attitude to be antivax but it does seem to be more prevalent with the fundamentilist religious "god will save me" type

@twentyforty said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505873) said:

Second from the right.

I recall the NRL came
do it

Omg...
Yea like how Justin Timberlake and P!nk promote street violence.

Wow were just so "Hard Core", i would mention Vanilla Ice here but dont know if we can handle the hardness.

@spartan117 said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505904) said:

I know it's not a religous thing on it's own, it appears in Australian sport to largely be the combination of polynesian players who are deeply religious that won't get it. Not sure why...

@kingrobbie said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505827) said:

Second from the right.

Talau ....

![Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 12.40.38 am.png](/assets/uploads/files/1636897260058-screen-shot-2021-11-15-at-12.40.38-am.png)

Fair play, thanks for scouring the images on the site. Hard to think who else it could be, other than one fo the injured players. Talau would be on over 150k, I'd assume Kepaoa is too. It would be one of the players 25-30 in our squad.

Hoffman, Seyfarth, Kei, Tuilagi, Madden, Simpkin etc all been visible at training though. Hopefully whomever it is comes to their senses and gets the jab before they get sacked.

@balmain-boy said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505960) said:
@kingrobbie said in [NRL\. Anti\-Vaxers\.\.](/post/1505827) said:

Second from the right.

Talau ....

Fair play, thanks for scouring the images on the site. Hard to think who else it could be, other than one fo the injured players. Talau would be on over 150k, I'd assume Kepaoa is too. It would be one of the players 25-30 in our squad.

Hoffman, Seyfarth, Kei, Tuilagi, Madden, Simpkin etc all been visible at training though. Hopefully whomever it is comes to their senses and gets the jab before they get sacked.

Tamou? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back