NRL Fantasy 2021 League

The draft looks completely stuffed.
I was hoping to be able to get on to do it manually but have had a very busy few days and couldn't be online for it. Now I have a team mostly of players that are injured or didn't make the 17...I have Schuster, Burton and Grant all on my 'interchange'.

Also, it looks like there was supposed to be 13 starting players, 4 interchange and some emergencies, but it looks like we have 9 starting, 5 interchange and 0 emergencies? Am I missing something?

14 player squad due to the number of people in the league.

Sure it was posted beforehand

@sabre said in [NRL Fantasy 2021 League](/post/1311718) said:
The draft looks completely stuffed.
I was hoping to be able to get on to do it manually but have had a very busy few days and couldn't be online for it. Now I have a team mostly of players that are injured or didn't make the 17...I have Schuster, Burton and Grant all on my 'interchange'.

Also, it looks like there was supposed to be 13 starting players, 4 interchange and some emergencies, but it looks like we have 9 starting, 5 interchange and 0 emergencies? Am I missing something?

You need to set your emergencies..however you can only have 1 per position for Mid Edge and WFB..so you can't have 2 middle forwards...as emergencies as an example..

**Anyone who may be interested in Trading**
My team is looking for a Centre or Wing Fullback..Prepared to offer Reece Robson, JWH, Isaac Lui or M Leota as exchange..

@geo said in [NRL Fantasy 2021 League](/post/1311905) said:
@happy_tiger said in [NRL Fantasy 2021 League](/post/1311809) said:
Traded all my players out

So you sooked it up and quit before it even started..

Pot ...kettle...black ....who sooked it up to get the weekend changed .....far out...seriously Geo

If maybe there was a starting hooker or half left ......

At least i did the right thing and stuck all the quality players I had back in the pool

After last years debacle ....looks like Draft and me will never work

@happy_tiger said in [NRL Fantasy 2021 League](/post/1311920) said:

Pot ...kettle...black ....who sooked it up to get the weekend changed .....far out...seriously Geo

At least i did the right thing and stuck all the quality players I had back in the pool

What..I had no problem with the draft going the week before...I didn't even do it last weekend but set my pre list up..

@geo said in [NRL Fantasy 2021 League](/post/1311949) said:

What..I had no problem with the draft going the week before...I didn't even do it last weekend but set my pre list up..

So you didn't mention the trial game was on Sunday and you would be there .......and how many times in previous years did I mention to you and others that my pre list's never save ......never ever even found a save button

after the crap of last year when I was deleted out of the comp and not even told .....and this year .....I won't be bothering again ..and that pisses me off ...because Draft was my favourite NRL run game

@happy_tiger said in [NRL Fantasy 2021 League](/post/1312165) said:

So you didn't mention the trial game was on Sunday and you would be there .......and how many times in previous years did I mention to you and others that my pre list's never save ......never ever even found a save button

after the crap of last year when I was deleted out of the comp and not even told .....and this year .....I won't be bothering again ..and that pisses me off ...because Draft was my favourite NRL run game

I ran the draft last year

Def didn’t delete you ?

@happy_tiger said in [NRL Fantasy 2021 League](/post/1312165) said:

Would you do another draft league starting rd2 if I set one up?

@swag_tiger said in [NRL Fantasy 2021 League](/post/1312485) said:
I thought I was in the NRL fantasy league but apparently I'm not.

I think I might have just got in before you as the last team?

@fade-to-black said in [NRL Fantasy 2021 League](/post/1312494) said:
Do you have to name a captain of your team? I didn't see any option there to do so.

No..for draft

After playing nfl fantasy where most of the comps are draft and dynasty as in you keep the same players every year. I find it hard to share Tedesco with 19 other people. The Supercoach format sucks in comparison.

Draft and dynasty is where it's at for me. One day we will have a league version that is more user friendly and equivalent to the US games.

Do you have to name a captain of your team? I didn't see any option there to do so.

No captains in draft

Warning Will Robinson...Sumting wong with your Fantasy team mate...

This usually happens when you haven't filled your 25 man squad..

It will save but you need to have 25 players selected to score any points..

Latest posts

Staff online

Back