NRL & Indigenous Communities Survey

I get bombarded with requests from all sorts of areas to complete surveys and have always completed them in the past, but lately I have rejected some because they just seem to be never ending.

In your case it was a pleasure to complete it and to try and help in a small way with your project.

Hope you achieve the result you are aiming for and wishing you the very best for the future.

Filled it in, was puzzled by the tone of question 5 but all done.
Very much so. The pretence of the wording of that question was rather loaded.

As for the rest, undoubtedly a positive pursuit and I wish all the best with the project.

Filled it in, was puzzled by the tone of question 5 but all done.
sorry, just important that I get Indigenous perspective on the importance of the NRL for their communities, rather than both non-Indigenous and Indigenous perspectives (the other questions are comparisons between the two)
hope you understand ...

Very much so. The pretence of the wording of that question was rather loaded.

As for the rest, undoubtedly a positive pursuit and I wish all the best with the project.
sorry, just important that I get Indigenous perspective on the importance of the NRL for their communities, rather than both non-Indigenous and Indigenous perspectives (the other questions are comparisons between the two)
hope you understand ...

I get bombarded with requests from all sorts of areas to complete surveys and have always completed them in the past, but lately I have rejected some because they just seem to be never ending.

In your case it was a pleasure to complete it and to try and help in a small way with your project.

Hope you achieve the result you are aiming for and wishing you the very best for the future.
thank you so much, i really appreciate it ! happy it was a good experience for you

hope you understand ...
Don't be sorry, it was just a little feedback. Good on you for diving into these types of important issues.

Latest posts

Back