NSW dogs

Rare_Tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
101
After watching the sport on channel 9 tonight i am left with a sour taste in my mouth over the match last night.

Yes, Waterhouse probably did no damage to Price, but the point is he was an unwelcome guest into the fight.

On top of this we have the luckiest man ever to wear an NSW jersey Justin Poore pick up Price and dump his head on the ground. For someone that should be thankful that Galloway was injured to get his spot, he should never have treated Steve Price in this manner. Price commands more respect than this pig. White, Perry and himself are very average footballers and are lucky that NSW were depleted with injuries.

I also can't believe that Barrett then started clapping etc… In the papers today there have been journalists commenting about the brawl and how it's not appropriate in today's game, but it was those pig-headed New South Welshmen that inflamed the situation. White and Barrett have prior instances of 'dog acts' and i can't wait to see next year's series...

I also find it amusing how some sections of the media talked about Hodges' IQ... "He has the IQ of a cumquote"- Ray Hadely.... Well Ray i like might to inform you that the average Rugby League player is not that intelligent... He could have said the same thing for everyone of them...

I supported NSW in game 1 and 2 because of Farah, then decided to follow QLD because of Ennis... But i just can't believe the respect of these pigs last night.
 

king_sirro

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
6,212
Steve Price finally got what he deserved, its been coming to that grub for years. Im sick of people saying he's a nice guy of the game, he's a dog. I'll never get over him ruining Tony Caines career with one of the lowest acts ive ever seen on a footy field.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Yeah, that's football and Origin has been weak on the aggression front for a few years now, and with NSW losing 3 series straight, they needed to fire up for a change and I'm glad they did. I've never been a fan of Price. He is a prolific charge down exponent, but he also takes the legs of the kicker out when he does this, and he's damaged more than one player seriously over the years and has never really been held accountable to my knowledge. He shaped up to White and threw a few punches of his own, he knew what he was doing, and he wore the knockout punch in the end.

NSW need to take this aggression into next year if they want to win back the series.
 

king_sirro

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
6,212
@willow said:
Yeah, that's football and Origin has been weak on the aggression front for a few years now, and with NSW losing 3 series straight, they needed to fire up for a change and I'm glad they did. I've never been a fan of Price. He is a prolific charge down exponent, but he also takes the legs of the kicker out when he does this, and he's damaged more than one player seriously over the years and has never really been held accountable to my knowledge. He shaped up to White and threw a few punches of his own, he knew what he was doing, and he wore the knockout punch in the end.

NSW need to take this aggression into next year if they want to win back the series.

Thats what really gets to me, the guy has never been held accountable for diving at kickers legs. The one he did on Caine was sickening.
 

mtd

New member
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
2,200
@Rare Tiger said:
After watching the sport on channel 9 tonight i am left with a sour taste in my mouth over the match last night.

Yes, Waterhouse probably did no damage to Price, but the point is he was an unwelcome guest into the fight.

On top of this we have the luckiest man ever to wear an NSW jersey Justin Poore pick up Price and dump his head on the ground. For someone that should be thankful that Galloway was injured to get his spot, he should never have treated Steve Price in this manner. Price commands more respect than this pig. White, Perry and himself are very average footballers and are lucky that NSW were depleted with injuries.

I also can't believe that Barrett then started clapping etc… In the papers today there have been journalists commenting about the brawl and how it's not appropriate in today's game, but it was those pig-headed New South Welshmen that inflamed the situation. White and Barrett have prior instances of 'dog acts' and i can't wait to see next year's series...

I also find it amusing how some sections of the media talked about Hodges' IQ... "He has the IQ of a cumquote"- Ray Hadely.... Well Ray i like might to inform you that the average Rugby League player is not that intelligent... He could have said the same thing for everyone of them...

I supported NSW in game 1 and 2 because of Farah, then decided to follow QLD because of Ennis... But i just can't believe the respect of these pigs last night.

write a book about it. it was the best end to an origin in years.
 

Rare_Tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
101
White is a mug. I don't care how aggressive NSW are next year they will not win. I'd love to know where that 'aggression' was from Ennis? He wasn't willing to take a run all night. And i'd also like to know where the aggression from NSW has been all season. It took them being 2-0 to fire up…. What a joke....
 

system

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
11,941
@king sirro said:
Steve Price finally got what he deserved, its been coming to that grub for years. Im sick of people saying he's a nice guy of the game, he's a dog. I'll never get over him ruining Tony Caines career with one of the lowest acts ive ever seen on a footy field.

Exactly.

I don't agree with Waterhouse coming in as he did and don't rate White but stuff Price.

I hope Tony Caine was kicking back with a beer laughing his arse off on Wednesday night
 

innsaneink

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
38,221
Location
...ahead of you....
How about those filthy disgusting QLDers chucking a hissy fit & throwing their bacteria laden cups onto the field when something didnt go their way, chanting obscenities only reserved for the lowest order of mankind.
Darren Lockyer showing his true colours in being a sooky whiney poor loser, not acknowledging the opposition as true sportsmen with dignity do.
Thurston- calling Gidley a ''spastic'' ….reaaal classy - his days under the bridge on the river bank coming to the fore.
And finally, oscar wannbee - all bluster no action Justin Hodges, the coward issuing threats all night long when play was stopped and with refs between him and his target, the guy can talk the talk but has anyone EVER seen him throw them, waited until the final play that those gutless QLDers put on...putting it up high to smash Gidley, a REAL tough player (not one that Hodges thinks he is) a real footballer with ticker wouldve demanded the ball on that last play from a tap and run straight at the NSW forwards, but no - Hodges needed his victim to be looking elsewhere at a falling ball before he'd come in to complete his cheap shot.
QLDers - your party was spoilt, you lost the plot, you think youre tough - but its all a front.
A pathetic display of immaturity from a state housing mindless rednecked bogans.
Weak - very weak.
 

hybrid_tiger

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
4,872
Location
Latchem Robinson Stand
@Rare Tiger said:
the luckiest man ever to wear an NSW jersey Justin Poore

What games do you watch? Poore has been in great form at club level and definitely deserved his jersey ahead of wastes of space like Bailey and Kite.

Surprise surprise both of these imposters aren't there and suddenly the forwards go forward.
 

anderson_silva

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
637
I LMAO at this "nsw got some pride back" garbage talk, you lost the series AGAIN, the way they were celebrating the last try was like they won the series, news flash you didnt do it when it counted, there will be NO pride back in the jersey till they win a series
 

anderson_silva

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
637
@innsaneink said:
How about those filthy disgusting QLDers chucking a hissy fit & throwing their bacteria laden cups onto the field when something didnt go their way, chanting obscenities only reserved for the lowest order of mankind.
Darren Lockyer showing his true colours in being a sooky whiney poor loser, not acknowledging the opposition as true sportsmen with dignity do.
Thurston- calling Gidley a ''spastic'' ….reaaal classy - his days under the bridge on the river bank coming to the fore.
And finally, oscar wannbee - all bluster no action Justin Hodges, the coward issuing threats all night long when play was stopped and with refs between him and his target, the guy can talk the talk but has anyone EVER seen him throw them, waited until the final play that those gutless QLDers put on...putting it up high to smash Gidley, a REAL tough player (not one that Hodges thinks he is) a real footballer with ticker wouldve demanded the ball on that last play from a tap and run straight at the NSW forwards, but no - Hodges needed his victim to be looking elsewhere at a falling ball before he'd come in to complete his cheap shot.
QLDers - your party was spoilt, you lost the plot, you think youre tough - but its all a front.
A pathetic display of immaturity from a state housing mindless rednecked bogans.
Weak - very weak.

thurston and hodges >>>> gidley

me and my mates called that bomb right after they got the penalty i thought it was great
 

JRD

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
453
Location
Adelaide
@Rare Tiger said:
After watching the sport on channel 9 tonight i am left with a sour taste in my mouth over the match last night.

Yes, Waterhouse probably did no damage to Price, but the point is he was an unwelcome guest into the fight.

On top of this we have the luckiest man ever to wear an NSW jersey Justin Poore pick up Price and dump his head on the ground. For someone that should be thankful that Galloway was injured to get his spot, he should never have treated Steve Price in this manner. Price commands more respect than this pig. White, Perry and himself are very average footballers and are lucky that NSW were depleted with injuries.

I also can't believe that Barrett then started clapping etc… In the papers today there have been journalists commenting about the brawl and how it's not appropriate in today's game, but it was those pig-headed New South Welshmen that inflamed the situation. White and Barrett have prior instances of 'dog acts' and i can't wait to see next year's series...

I also find it amusing how some sections of the media talked about Hodges' IQ... "He has the IQ of a cumquote"- Ray Hadely.... Well Ray i like might to inform you that the average Rugby League player is not that intelligent... He could have said the same thing for everyone of them...

I supported NSW in game 1 and 2 because of Farah, then decided to follow QLD because of Ennis... But i just can't believe the respect of these pigs last night.

Did you see thurston kick williams in the face?Maybe Price shouldnt have put his knee into white,well atleast know how to fight if your going to
 

bjm8

New member
Joined
Jul 12, 2009
Messages
211
Location
North Coast NSW
@Rare Tiger said:
I supported NSW in game 1 and 2 because of Farah, then decided to follow QLD because of Ennis… But i just can't believe the respect of these pigs last night.

Hats off to the NSW boys for showing a bit of aggression and a bit of biff. The way they played last night showed a lot of heart, something thats been lacking in the blue jersey for awhile and something you obviously have none of if you dont even know who you support. I've lived in QLD since i was 11 but I will never turn my back on the blues, 4 straight losses or 10, Ennis or no Ennis.

@anderson silva said:
I LMAO at this "nsw got some pride back" garbage talk, you lost the series AGAIN, the way they were celebrating the last try was like they won the series, news flash you didnt do it when it counted, there will be NO pride back in the jersey till they win a series

Tell a teary eyed Thurston that it was a nothing game then. NSW had two options, go out in the "dead rubber" and fight for some pride, or lay down like a bunch of sooks and get smashed (a la QLD circa 2000, 56-16 in game 3 anyone???)
 

system

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
11,941
After a little thought on it all Poores actions are a disgrace to the game. His reaction of "thats footy" in the media makes it worse.
 

Zaibatsu

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
803
Location
Gold Coast
For those who want to bad-mouth QLD in relation to the bomb put up deliberately so they could smash K.Gidley then I suggest you read today's Daily Telegraph.

Brett Kimmorley is directly quoted as saying NSW planned to do exactly the same thing if they received the penalty.
 

Rare_Tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
101
@hybrid_tiger said:
@Rare Tiger said:
the luckiest man ever to wear an NSW jersey Justin Poore

What games do you watch? Poore has been in great form at club level and definitely deserved his jersey ahead of wastes of space like Bailey and Kite.

Surprise surprise both of these imposters aren't there and suddenly the forwards go forward.

Mate, next year the prop(s) should be: Galloway, Bailey, Weyman and Cross… I still can't get over Josh Perry!
 

Geo

Moderator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
47,839
Location
Campbelltown NSW..
@Rare Tiger said:
After watching the sport on channel 9 tonight i am left with a sour taste in my mouth over the match last night.

Yes, Waterhouse probably did no damage to Price, but the point is he was an unwelcome guest into the fight.

On top of this we have the luckiest man ever to wear an NSW jersey Justin Poore pick up Price and dump his head on the ground. For someone that should be thankful that Galloway was injured to get his spot, he should never have treated Steve Price in this manner. Price commands more respect than this pig. White, Perry and himself are very average footballers and are lucky that NSW were depleted with injuries.

I also can't believe that Barrett then started clapping etc… In the papers today there have been journalists commenting about the brawl and how it's not appropriate in today's game, but it was those pig-headed New South Welshmen that inflamed the situation. White and Barrett have prior instances of 'dog acts' and i can't wait to see next year's series...

I also find it amusing how some sections of the media talked about Hodges' IQ... "He has the IQ of a cumquote"- Ray Hadely.... Well Ray i like might to inform you that the average Rugby League player is not that intelligent... He could have said the same thing for everyone of them...

I supported NSW in game 1 and 2 because of Farah, then decided to follow QLD because of Ennis... But i just can't believe the respect of these pigs last night.

A liitle over the top don't you think…Its rugby league not tiddly winks...

At least their was a fair dinkum stoush not bearhugs at 10 paces as is the norm for a Rugby League fracar these days...

People moan about NSW lack of passion....Well there was certainly no lack of that on Wednesday

P.S. Their are some quite intelligent Rugby League players out there they have Uni degrees and everything....
 

Rare_Tiger

New member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
101
@smeghead said:
After a little thought on it all Poores actions are a disgrace to the game. His reaction of "thats footy" in the media makes it worse.

Agreed.
 

Latest posts

Members online

Top