NSW dogs

Geez QLD are whingers. Didn't a QLDer violently lift a potentially unconscious Ben Kennedy off the ground by his jersey and literally throw him back to the dirt a couple of years ago?

And with regards to the Trent Waterhouse "incident" :unamused: go back to the Poore/Crocker blue in Origin 2 and see how many QLDers did the exact same thing to Poore. Only difference is Poore doesn't have a glass jaw and wasn't falling to the ground.

Bloody hypocrites.

And if Hodges is so keen to get revenge, he should man up and get in a boxing ring with Brett White in the off season.

@Rare Tiger said:
Barrett. Hmmm another filthy dog. I'll never forget how he hit P.J. Marsh.

You mean the PJ Marsh who lept two feet into the air and burried his fist and elbow into Barretts face?

PJ deserved to get his head punched in for that.

@Geo. said:
@Rare Tiger said:
After watching the sport on channel 9 tonight i am left with a sour taste in my mouth over the match last night.

Yes, Waterhouse probably did no damage to Price, but the point is he was an unwelcome guest into the fight.

On top of this we have the luckiest man ever to wear an NSW jersey Justin Poore pick up Price and dump his head on the ground. For someone that should be thankful that Galloway was injured to get his spot, he should never have treated Steve Price in this manner. Price commands more respect than this pig. White, Perry and himself are very average footballers and are lucky that NSW were depleted with injuries.

I also can't believe that Barrett then started clapping etc… In the papers today there have been journalists commenting about the brawl and how it's not appropriate in today's game, but it was those pig-headed New South Welshmen that inflamed the situation. White and Barrett have prior instances of 'dog acts' and i can't wait to see next year's series...

I also find it amusing how some sections of the media talked about Hodges' IQ... "He has the IQ of a cumquote"- Ray Hadely.... Well Ray i like might to inform you that the average Rugby League player is not that intelligent... He could have said the same thing for everyone of them...

I supported NSW in game 1 and 2 because of Farah, then decided to follow QLD because of Ennis... But i just can't believe the respect of these pigs last night.

A liitle over the top don't you think…Its rugby league not tiddly winks...

At least their was a fair dinkum stoush not bearhugs at 10 paces as is the norm for a Rugby League fracar these days...

People moan about NSW lack of passion....Well there was certainly no lack of that on Wednesday

P.S. Their are some quite intelligent Rugby League players out there they have Uni degrees and everything....

Sorry Geo Tiger, I can't agree with this. The average rugby player has an IQ of a pea, i could name about 20 off the top of my head who are downright duds. I've heard loads of interviews over the past five years and i'm sorry to say most can't even put a sentence together. Some, like farah, lawrence and benji are quite intellignet, but they form a minority ( with a couple of other players ) of the guys who are thinking about their working career in 5-10 years time.

@citizen cub said:
@Geo. said:
@Rare Tiger said:
After watching the sport on channel 9 tonight i am left with a sour taste in my mouth over the match last night.

Yes, Waterhouse probably did no damage to Price, but the point is he was an unwelcome guest into the fight.

On top of this we have the luckiest man ever to wear an NSW jersey Justin Poore pick up Price and dump his head on the ground. For someone that should be thankful that Galloway was injured to get his spot, he should never have treated Steve Price in this manner. Price commands more respect than this pig. White, Perry and himself are very average footballers and are lucky that NSW were depleted with injuries.

I also can't believe that Barrett then started clapping etc… In the papers today there have been journalists commenting about the brawl and how it's not appropriate in today's game, but it was those pig-headed New South Welshmen that inflamed the situation. White and Barrett have prior instances of 'dog acts' and i can't wait to see next year's series...

I also find it amusing how some sections of the media talked about Hodges' IQ... "He has the IQ of a cumquote"- Ray Hadely.... Well Ray i like might to inform you that the average Rugby League player is not that intelligent... He could have said the same thing for everyone of them...

I supported NSW in game 1 and 2 because of Farah, then decided to follow QLD because of Ennis... But i just can't believe the respect of these pigs last night.

A liitle over the top don't you think…Its rugby league not tiddly winks...

At least their was a fair dinkum stoush not bearhugs at 10 paces as is the norm for a Rugby League fracar these days...

People moan about NSW lack of passion....Well there was certainly no lack of that on Wednesday

P.S. Their are some quite intelligent Rugby League players out there they have Uni degrees and everything....

Sorry Geo Tiger, I can't agree with this. The average rugby player has an IQ of a pea, i could name about 20 off the top of my head who are downright duds. I've heard loads of interviews over the past five years and i'm sorry to say most can't even put a sentence together. Some, like farah, lawrence and benji are quite intellignet, but they form a minority ( with a couple of other players ) of the guys who are thinking about their working career in 5-10 years time.

oh and let me guess, rugby yawnion players are more intelligent??? :unamused:

@citizen cub said:
actually they are smarter for your information

no they're not. if they were smarter they would have chosen to play league instead of yawnion :sunglasses:

I don't think waterhouse should have done what he did it was a Dog act and he didn't want to be a cat like ennis. I think if had his chance over again he probaly would have been a cat like ennis and waited for other team mates to step in and help him.

@alien said:
@citizen cub said:

no they're not. if they were smarter they would have chosen to play league instead of yawnion :sunglasses:

League players get vastly underpaid. Almost every player that's on an ARU contract is on 500k, and that's the highest wage for someone like a Thurston, Lockyer, Inglis etc.

@Zaibatsu said:
I don't like Hodges myself, I never have, but one thing he can do is fight…

Infact I'm pretty sure he is a black belt in one of those fancy named Asian martial arts...

So that's a +1 for the theory that black belts don't mean nothing.

Memorising a few asian yoga posing routines don't qualify you as a fighter.

@Mick said:
@Zaibatsu said:
I don't like Hodges myself, I never have, but one thing he can do is fight…

Infact I'm pretty sure he is a black belt in one of those fancy named Asian martial arts...

So that's a +1 for the theory that black belts don't mean nothing.

Memorising a few asian yoga posing routines don't qualify you as a fighter.

Back when he played for Easts, Casey McGuire KO'd him with one punch.

@Rare Tiger said:
@alien said:
@citizen cub said:

League players get vastly underpaid. Almost every player that's on an ARU contract is on 500k, and that's the highest wage for someone like a Thurston, Lockyer, Inglis etc.[/quote

Yeah i agree with rare tiger, league players are underpaid and people like lote tuquiri are well overpaid ( not to say he shouldn't be in the wallabies team ) The most paid player in league only gets about 450 k which is tough for what they endure

Latest posts

Back