Off all the players let go in the sheens regime......

anderson_silva

besides prince and laffranchi, who would you want back?
\
\
id go with

richards
whatuira
harrison

they are all were/are reasonbly young and would have made us so dangerous acroos the park mixed with our current squad, imagine this backline running around for us

1)Lawrence
2)tuiaki
3)ayshford
4)whatuira
5)richards
\
\
throw in harrison as he was built to play, a wide running second rower with

11)ellis
12)harrison
13)heignington

oh but a dream, anyway the point is of the thread, which players would you have kept that have been let go.
is the retention really that bad over seven years if you cant come up with 5-7 players that YOU would of kept.

Just Richards

Harrison if he was used correctly

Whatuira decent defender but was a crab.

I still think Hodgson could have been a valuable member of the side this year so would have to go with him…Richards second but without knowing what his current form is like.

Pat Richards was hardly "let go". Likewise Laffranchi and Prince left despite the club wanting to retain them.

Can't blame Sheens for those guys leaving.

@Yossarian said:
Pat Richards was hardly "let go". Likewise Laffranchi and Prince left despite the club wanting to retain them.

thats why i said besides laffranchi and prince…...... geez

@anderson silva said:
@Yossarian said:

Then why say "off (sic) all the players let go in the sheens regime…... besides Prince and Lawrence"??

To me it reads as though you're suggesting Sheens let those guys go but happy to stand corrected if that's not what you meant. Stop getting narky and just clarify if you think I've taken you out of context.

Also doesn't really explain why you list Pat Richards... Sheens would have loved to have kept him.

A woman was all that stopped Prince remaining with the Tigers.. Should have put her on the payroll at the club for $200k
Oh well, we cud have won 3 in a row if we'd kept him.

Whilst if you ever watch the 05 highlight DVD you can see why Pat Richards is so sorely missed.

Whatuira was very ordinary in his last year. Maybe too many injuries.

All go for 10

@Yossarian said:
@anderson silva said:
@Yossarian said:

Then why say "off (sic) all the players let go in the sheens regime…... besides Prince and Lawrence"??

To me it reads as though you're suggesting Sheens let those guys go but happy to stand corrected if that's not what you meant. Stop getting narky and just clarify if you think I've taken you out of context.

Also doesn't really explain why you list Pat Richards... Sheens would have loved to have kept him.

its the first thing i wrote in my post, you must of read the thread title and not the actual post, i said prince and laffanchi because they made it clear they were looking else where and had no intention of staying, hence they arent a player sheens let go.

ok so retention has been a big problem for people on here but in sheens 7 years you all can only come up with 5 you want to keep?

Lima
odonnell
hodgo
richards
gallant
\
\
Ive been anticipatin balmain bugs response to this thread but he hasnt stopped i yet

LOL well when you read what all the broncos fans say they think Teo is the best player in the game and we shouldnt have let the superstar go

Harrison and Richards for me

and lets not Forget Luke O Donnell

I would hardly say Richards was "let go". $750,000 per year in pommy land how could we compete with that

Members online

Back