One home ground

Accor stadium right near COE that will do then play 1 at CSS and 1 at LO and none at Tamworth
I have to respectfully disagree about Tamworth, it’s a good way of getting a foot into their junior catchment area.
Panthers have done this really successful in Group 10 & 11.
Bathurst host the Panthers once a year and it has proven a huge boost for the town and the Panthers.
There’s even talk about Panthers establishing an academy in the Central West to catch any talented players in the area.

I have to respectfully disagree about Tamworth, it’s a good way of getting a foot into their junior catchment area.
Panthers have done this really successful in Group 10 & 11.
Bathurst host the Panthers once a year and it has proven a huge boost for the town and the Panthers.
There’s even talk about Panthers establishing an academy in the Central West to catch any talented players in the area.
Do we doing anything else up there outside that week?

this post almost makes it seem lile you are attempting to not display suvh a strong bias to your balmain tigers since you became a forum leeder inthe interest of jv fan harmony
I dont understand what your trying to say?

Parramatta have the perfect setup . Comm bank is a great stadium in the heart of Parramatta of all places .Right next door their huge leagues club .
Built and paid for by who ?
Helps to have clearly defined geography I suppose
Yep and penriff are going to get the same. Stinks.

Home Venues

Wests Tigers will play nine 'home' games in 2023 across Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leichhardt Oval and CommBank Stadium with each venue hosting three games.

Various membership packages will be available providing access to these games including our ‘full season’ package which includes all nine games.

Details about our remaining three 'home games' will be made available in the coming days.

The club's long-term stadium strategy is to play most home games at our two 'spiritual homes', namely Campbelltown and Leichhardt.

This is not possible for next season due to the 2023 FIFA Women's World Cup and we have structured our 2023 Membership packages accordingly.

Pfft how pathetic

Several years ago he told us "unequivocally one home ground"

Lying bastard

"But one thing I will say unequivocally is that there needs to be one defined home to complement the one defined brand of the Wests Tigers" Justin Pascoe, Sept '15
COE.

It doesn't look like Campbo is being used fur the WC at all. Why less games there?

There’s more than 10000 people that live in the MacArthur region I know a bunch of Tigers fans that live that way and they don’t go to the games when they come. Some fans just can’t be bothered to go that live there. The ones stopping the club from moving out that way are the MacArthur people themselves. Get the attendance up than maybe the club might move that way but no point whinging when the people that live there are stopping the club from making the move because they can’t be bothered to support the team.
There’s more than 10000 people that live in the MacArthur region I know a bunch of Tigers fans that live that way and they don’t go to the games when they come. Some fans just can’t be bothered to go that live there. The ones stopping the club from moving out that way are the MacArthur people themselves. Get the attendance up than maybe the club might move that way but no point whinging when the people that live there are stopping the club from making the move because they can’t be bothered to support the team.
Last time I checked there were more than 10,000 people in Macarthur. They built that many houses in the last 3 years.

Stop sprouting anecdotes as fact

It is more to do with the facilities on offer IMO. We are never going to have an elite stadium built in WT territory so CommBank is the next best option.
The longer the club sits on its hands and stuffs around delaying a decision on our home ground, the more chance we are perennial nomads collecting wooden spoons for fun.
Commbank is average and parramatta’s ground.

If we are moving from traditional homes it is Homebush or SFS

Back